To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Troy, MI
- North American Bancard
- Phone: 000-000-0000
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
North American Bancard • Troy, MI
Posted 1 month ago
WHO WE ARE:
North American Bancard helps businesses prosper through smarter commerce for all and we're committed to building the next generation of payment technologies and experiences. More than 250,000 satisfied merchants trust us to process more than $34 billion worth of transactions every single year. Propelled by cutting-edge technology, user-friendly products and features, and the best customer service in the business, we continue to innovate to satisfy our clients and their customers.
If you have some accounting experience, and you're looking for a chance to utilize your education, and/or experience, we have an entry level accounting role here at North American Bancard. Any Accounts Payable, or Accounts Receivable expertise you bring to the table, will be a plus. You will be part of a team that collaborates and works diligently to get the job done. We're moving to an automated approval process, so come on board and help us continue to gain efficiency and establish best practices.
What will you be doing?
- Organizing and structuring workload to meet daily, weekly, monthly and annual deadlines.
- Timely and accurate processing of vendor invoices and payments .
- Handling daily wire transfers, ACH payments, receivables batches, and credit card payments.
- Assisting with the preparation of sales and use tax returns and 1099 filings.
- Processing and recording corporate credit card transactions for multiple card holders.
- Providing documentation upon request during the annual financial audit.
- Completing other tasks as assigned.
What else will we need from you?
- High School Diploma required
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Minimum 1 year related experience
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail and processes
- Ability to prioritize work in a fast paced environment
- An understanding of basic accounting (debits and credits)
- Proven interpersonal and communication skills
- Microsoft Excel Proficiency is highly desired
- Some experience with ERP systems (Microsoft Dynamics Great Plains is a plus)
Why should you come to work with us:
- We're an organization that focuses on learning and development
- There is a brand new state of the art cafeteria on-site
- Our building is modern and energizing
- We work hard, but have a lot of fun events for employees
- And free healthy treats in the cafeteria
- We have a new wellness program
- There is always something new happening to keep things upbeat
- We're creating our own culture
Band 24(internal band level)