If life has left you feeling less than satisfied, Home Instead may provide the opportunity you have been looking for. If you are looking for a change, our training will give you the tools you will need to be successful. Becoming part of a team dedicated to improving the lives of seniors is just one of the attractions to a rapidly expanding career opportunity. Give us an opportunity to show you that there is more to retired life!
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
- Alzheimer’s Care
*No previous experience necessary - skills training provided by Home Instead*
Requirements to be a CAREGiver:
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check and drug screen
- As a condition of employment all employees must be 'Bondable'
- Possess a valid driver’s license and valid auto insurance
We have a variety of shifts available with competitive pay and health insurance. Full time and Part time jobs available. Virginia Beach, Chesapeake, Portsmouth, or Norfolk. Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to PERSONAL CARE AIDE
Training opportunities available including Personal Care and Alzheimer's/Dementia Care Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.