Continue Your Career as a Field Service Technician in a Growing Company
At ProMach, we’re looking for people who want to shine. You’ll have opportunities to take your career in the direction you desire. You can be creative. Strategic. Persuasive. Influential. A mechanical marvel. A customer service authority. Meticulous. A closer. A futurist.
You’ll be challenged and rewarded. Make friends and have fun. Improve our customers’ packaging performance and efficiency every day. Help build the future of packaging automation. We’re proud of that and hope you will be too.Do we have your attention?
ID Technology is seeking a customer-focused, mechanically inclined individual for a Field Service Technician opportunity in our Gulf Coast Region. Someone located near Houston, TX area would be well-situated for the role. Our Field Service Technicians contribute to the success of the company and our customers through technical expertise and interpersonal skills to ensure superior service.
In this role you will:
Who we’re looking for?
- Install, demonstrate, maintain and repair marking, coding and labeling equipment
- Develop reports in keeping with company reporting mechanisms
- Attend trainings and meetings as required by leadership
- Assist in office-based duties when not required to be in the field
- Keep current on trends from both market and technical perspectives
What’s in it for you?
- Experience in the repair and troubleshooting of electro-mechanical equipment
- Ability to identify customer needs and match their solution with company products/services
- Knowledge of industry and applications
- PMMI certification: company provided
- Computer literacy, especially MS Office. Syteline a plus.
- Ability to be on the road 60% of the time; overnight trips average 12 days/month
- Must have dependable vehicle and good driving record
- Ability to conduct business in an ethical, successful manner
- Strong technical, communication and organizational skills
- Self-motivated with desire to achieve personal professional growth
There's no monopoly on good ideas or limits to how far you can advance with our team. We offer an open, communicative environment that fosters individual initiative. We pride ourselves in being a company where people choose to build a career.
In addition to growth opportunities, as a ProMach employee, you receive more than just a paycheck. Total compensation includes your salary, comprehensive medical/dental/vision programs, as well as life insurance, a generous paid time off program, and a retirement savings plan with a company match. And because we understand the importance of feeling protected, there is no waiting period for benefits – you are eligible on your first day of employment!Pro Mach, Inc.
We have been named to the Inc. 5,000 list of fastest growing private companies in the U.S. seven times. We continue to introduce innovative products, enter new markets, expand our global presence, and actively acquire new capabilities.
We have the rewards, opportunities, and the market strengths of a large organization combined with the entrepreneurial culture of a small, fast-paced company. You will enjoy the benefits of working with a growing company that competes globally with the personal touch and feel of a smaller company where you can make an impact every day.ID Technology
Customers across North America depend on ID Technology to design, build, and install the most effective labeling, coding, and marking systems for their product lines. As a leading manufacturer and integrator of labeling, coding, and marking equipment, ID Technology provides our customers with six separate label converting plant locations across North America to produce quality labels and tags efficiently and quickly. ID Technology also manufactures the LSI line of integrated labeling systems. As part of the ProMach Labeling & Coding business line, ID Technology helps our packaging customers protect and grow the reputation and trust of their consumers.Curious about life at ProMach?
Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram!
More career opportunities to consider!
ProMach is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Pro Mach uses E-Verify to verify employment eligibility of all new hires to work in the United States. Pro Mach is a drug-free workplace.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
- Facility Management
- Personnel Selection
- Security Systems
- Traffic Control