To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Newark, DE
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Kforce Finance and Accounting • Newark, DE
Posted 1 month ago
RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client seeking a Compliance Analyst in Newark, Delaware (DE). Summary: Can you picture yourself working for one of -America's Ideal Employers-? Our client has received numerous awards and accolades due in part to their commitment to diversity, veterans, and fostering innovation. They've been named one of Fortune Magazine's -World's Most Admired Companies- of 2018 and are included in the -Top 50 Most Innovative Companies- named by Boston Consulting Group. With on-site training and mentoring, they are committed to your professional development as well. Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the coordination and completion of all government, regulatory, and compliance documents for all business units in an organization
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field
- Relies on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
- Performs a variety of tasks
- May lead and direct the work of others
- A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required
- Typically reports to a supervisor or manager
- To be considered for this position, candidates must have experience in a similar role or they must possess significant knowledge, experience, and abilities to successfully perform the responsibilities listed
- Relevant education and/or training will be considered a plus