Our client, the largest Managed Healthcare, for profit firm, is currently seeking a Graphic Designer position for a 6+ month contract position with the opportunity for extension. This position is located in Virginia Beach, VA.
By working for our client, you will be exposed to a large company (listed on the NYSE), work for a leader in health care solutions, work in a fast-paced corporate environment and be an integral part to the team.
In addition to working with the world’s most recognized and trusted name in staffing, Kelly employees can expect:
• Competitive pay
• Paid holidays
• Year-end bonus program
• Recognition and incentive programs
• Access to continuing education via the Kelly Learning Center
Work schedule: M-F 9-5; 40 hours a week is contingent on work load. Hours may be cut back depending on need.
Pay range - $25.70/hour
- Assists in developing consistent creative ideas and solutions to meet customer needs.
- Coordinates with all areas of marketing to ensure a consistent message.
- Originates design layout.
- Creates customized PC based templates to serve as guidelines for future projects.
- Uses graphic design software applications to produce printed/digital sales and marketing communications including collateral materials, multimedia solutions, and/or interactive experiences.
- Supports business initiatives (plain language, standardization, going paperless, etc), and process improvement opportunities.
- Requires a BA/BS degree; 2 years of related experience.
- Proficiency in graphic design required.
- Must be fluent in Adobe InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Web, video and animation skills are a huge plus.
**Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. Please submit your resume to be considered for this position by pressing the “SUBMIT RESUME” button below. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position (URL blocked - click to apply), however, your resume should be uploaded via the “SUBMIT RESUME” button included within**
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping
you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ
each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a
leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable
a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety
of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females,
individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. URL blocked - click to apply
Design Layout Records