As a Senior Cost Manager at Linesight, you will work with highly experienced, culturally diverse, and passionate teams nurturing a strong social dynamic and a shared sense of achievement. You will gain vast industry experience that will open doors for you, extend your skillset and expand your perspective. We will empower, support, and enable you to take real responsibility in your role so that you can take charge of your career progression with us. You will be mentored and supported by industry leaders and given the tools to grow. You will also be involved in and contribute to our business strategy as we continue to evolve. For us lasting trusted relationships are everything, both with our teams and our clients.
In this role you will:
• Actively participate in the tender/bid process--from initial tender/bid documentation through analysis and reporting
• Analyse tenders/bids to ensure client value for money
• Assist in the preparation and agreement of final accounts, including the handling of any claims to ensure the client gets best value from works undertaken
• Create estimates and cost plans for key client developments
• Oversee project spend by creating cost reports, and work with the project manager to accurately communicate variations / potential risks / early warnings to the project team
• Work with the project team to ensure all project transactions are accurately input and recorded on the client’s financial reporting system.
• Support nimble project management and clear decisions through excellent cost documentation and timely communication
We would love to hear from you if you:
• Have five years of experience as a cost manager/quantity surveyor, ideally from a consultancy background
• Have experience in pre- and post-contract cost management on varied projects
• Ideally have experience of online construction project management toolkits i.e. PMWeb / Kahua, etc. This is preferred however not essential.
• Are chartered or are on the path to complete it. We can help
• Have a degree or comparable experience in a project management / quantity surveying or construction discipline
• Are an excellent communicator verbally and in writing
• Love a dynamic environment with the opportunity to manage your own priorities and deadlines
• Thrive on building strong relationships with your team and clients through a shared purpose and sense of openness and fun
Salary range for this position is between $108,000 and $145,000, but actual salary offered will
be dependent upon education, skills, and experience.
- Claim Processing
- Cultural Diversity