To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Anchorage, AK
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Principal Business Relationship Manager - Commercial
Wells Fargo • Anchorage, AK
Posted 8 days ago
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customersâ financial needs and help them succeed financially. Weâre looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where youâll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wholesale Banking provides financial solutions to businesses across the United States and globally.Â Our four major business lines include Corporate & Investment Banking, Commercial Banking, Commercial Real Estate, and Wells Fargo Commercial Capital.Â We also have groups in credit risk, group risk, finance, marketing, human relations, and the Wholesale Chief Operating Office that support our businesses.
Principal Business Relationship Manager supports the Alaska Commercial Banking Group and >$20MM annual revenue clients. Effectively acquires, manages and grows profitable account relationships with an extensive percentage of complex and large sized business customers that generally have annual gross sales of $20MM and up.Â Ensures the overall success & growth of an assigned portfolio by deepening relationships of existing customers and through the acquisition of new customers.
Pro-actively partners with existing customers in order to fully understand their businesses, goals, strategies and challenges. Accurately assesses their financial needs for the purpose of formulating a business plan and delivering an effective variety of financial products and services in order to help the customer succeed financially. Performs effective financial analysis and underwriting in the areas of credit, cash flow and collateral. Effectively partners with other Bankers and lines of business to deliver the full complement of Wells Fargo products and services. May structure and complete straight forward secured and unsecured business loans. Typically provides guidance to Business Relationship Managers and Senior Business Relationship Managers.
Team members support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unitâs risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements. #Indeed
- 8+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: business banking, sales, or credit-related experience
- Complex commercial credit underwriting experience
- Portfolio management skills
- Strong prospecting, sales, negotiation, and influence skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Experience in business-to-business sales
- Experience addressing and resolving complex customer issues
- Ability to handle information professionally and confidentially
- Experience building and maintaining relationships with customers, clients, and colleagues
- Customer service focus with the ability to listen to customer needs and recommend solutions
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Basic Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint) skills
- Experience meeting or exceeding sales goals
- Effective organizational, multi tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy skills
- Leadership skills
- A BS/BA degree or higher in business administration, economics, accounting, finance, or other business related field
AK-Anchorage: 301 W Northern Lights Blvd - Anchorage, AK
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.