In this role, the LVN or RN will provide coordinated skilled nursing care to pediatric patients in their place of residence
. Nurses will demonstrate accountability and responsibility in collaborating with the team (PHH staff, patient/family, and referring agency) to establish and achieve patient goals and maintain high quality patient care. These services will be performed in accordance with physician's orders and under the supervision of the Director of Patient Care Services.
Candidates are required to have at least 6 months of nursing experience
. We are looking for an individual who is compassionate and comfortable working within patient's homes. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are vital when dealing with and educating patients and their families. Willingness to work a flexible schedule is a must.
Qualifications Qualified candidates will possess:
Pediatric Home Healthcare, LLC. offers the following benefits**:
- A certificate/degree from an accredited school of vocational nursing.
- A current Texas State license as a Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) OR Registered Nurse (RN).
- A current Texas driver license.
- Proof of current and agency accepted CPR.
- Reliable transportation and proof of current and valid auto liability insurance.
- The ability to lift patients when applicable.
- Quick decision-making skills.
- IV Infusion and PICC Line experience, a plus.
- Spanish speaking skills, a plus.
** = Benefits vary based on status
For additional questions or if you would like to schedule an interview email us at [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Pediatric Home Health Nurse - Houston, TX!
- Competitive wages with weekly pay
- 1:1 nurse to patient ratio
- Continuing Education (i.e. Trach and vent training provided; monthly, hands-on learning experiences)
- Health Insurance Coverage
- Dental and Vision
- Supplemental Life/AD&D
- Short Term Disability
- Critical Illness and Accident
- Uncapped nurse referral bonus
Licensed Vocational Nurses