How does an average of $15-$20 per hour sound? Our drivers can make that and more between their hourly wage, daily mileage reimbursement and TIPS! Buckle up, hit the open road, and start making hungry people happy as a delivery driver for an iconic brand - Pizza Hut®. That's right, we'll pay you to cruise around in your car listening to your own tunes and delivering great food. What more could you want? Flexible part-time or full-time hours? Check. Free employee meals? Check. Awesome culture of recognition? Check. Besides your smile, energy and reliable set of wheels, below is what you'll need for this job.Requirements
The good news is that your training will teach you everything you need to know to succeed. But here are a few skills you should have from the get-go, as well as some requirements:
• A clean driving record: If you're on a first name basis with the people at traffic court, this probably isn't the right job for you. Safety is our priority. You'll also need a valid driver's license, insurance and reliable vehicle.
• Friendly demeanor: Smile, be friendly, and treat our customers like you would your family and friends. Think of it this way - a smile and a kind word can mean the difference between a wallet full of tips and just some extra change for your cup holder.
• Age restrictions: Our delivery drivers need to be at least 18 years old.
• Dress the part: We'll provide you with a cool Pizza Hut t-shirt and hat.
• Just a few more things: You'll need some basic math skills, good sense of direction, the desire to work as part of a team and enthusiasm for learning. Keep in mind, this is just basic info. You'll find out more after you apply.Additional Information
If you want a flexible job where we make FUN FOOD and FOOD FUN - then this is the place for you. APPLY TODAY! (Our application takes only a few minutes!)
We also have excellent development and growth opportunities. You can find out more about our Quality Huts franchise at qualityrestaurantgroup.com.
- Team Working