Job DescriptionOneida Center is hiring a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) in Utica, NY. We just raised our rates!Earn between $22.50 - $25.50 based on experience!Oneida Center benefits include:
- Tuition Reimbursement Program!
- Generous pay rates based on experience
- Extra evening and night shift differentials
- Flexible schedules for Full-Time, Part-Time, or Per-Diem status
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Two-Tiered Insurance Plan: Medical and Dental!
- Collecting required information from new Residents to be admitted.
- Recording health details of Residents; including vitals & temperature.
- Administering medications and injections to Residents as needed.
- Treating and dressing wounds and bedsores as needed.
- May be required to supervise Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs).
- Helps Residents get dressed & take care of personal hygiene.
- Monitors Residents' food and liquid intake and output.
About us:Oneida Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare
- Must be able to work as a team member.
- Valid LPN State license.
- Must be in good standing with State Registry.
, formerly known as Focus Utica for Rehabilitation and Healthcare, is a 120-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in Utica, New York. Our pledge to the community, our residents, and staff is to provide post-acute-care in a manner that sets the standard of excellence and strives to meet and/or exceed the expectations of our residents, staff, and all we come in contact with. Services at Oneida Center
include Skilled Nursing, Respite, Hospice, and Post-acute Rehabilitation and are affiliated with an Assisted Living Program and Adult Day Care. We endeavor to embrace our residents in times of crisis and assist them to leave and/or live here with a sense of well - being, individuality, and independence. Oneida Center
is a proud member of the Centers Health Care Consortium.
Equal Opportunity Employer -M/F/D/V
- Team Working
- Medication Administration