URL blocked - click to apply
By working for our client, you will be exposed to a publically traded company (listed on the NYSE), work for a leader offering commercial insurance, a firm with over $25 billion in revenue, work in a fast paced corporate environment and be an integral part to the team.
In addition to working with the world’s most recognized and trusted name in staffing, Kelly employees can expect:URL blocked - click to apply
- Competitive pay
- Paid holidays
- Year-end bonus program
- Recognition and incentive programs
- Access to continuing education via the Kelly Learning Center
The hours for this position are as follows
Monday to Friday 8:00am-5:00pm
$20.00/Hour - $25.00/Hour
The role is responsible to actively contribute in the North America Region (NAR) Accounts Payable (AP) Shared Service department under the direction of the AP Supervisor. This role is accountable to perform a variety of AP roles. In addition to managing an independent workload, this role will also provide support as needed by AP Supervisor.
The role may work with limited direct supervision from time to time due to the separate physical locations of NAR AP Shared Services.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Apply working knowledge of accounts payable terms and procedures.
• VIM invoice processing, incoming phone calls, validation, and scanning.
• Support internal control requirements and assist with self-audit procedure review.
• Provide support with dealing with invoice block exceptions.
• Accountable for issues tracking and reporting processes to ensure timely resolution,
• Provide Helpline Support, basic training and field questions for Accounts Payable as required.
• Assist the AP Senior Team Lead as needed with training to ensure high skill levels, self-audit procedure review and continuous learning.
• Support testing on projects or System Upgrades.
• Work with AP Senior Team Lead to validate Standard Operating Procedures and updates as needed.
• High School Diploma or equivalent.
• Minimum three years’ relevant experience in Accounts Payable.
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Problem solving, analytical and organizational skills.
• Ability to analyze business conditions and understanding of business processes of accounts payable and purchasing.
• Ability to develop interactive working relationships with internal and external contacts.
• Proficient PC skills using Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.); SAP (or large ERP System).
**Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. Please submit your resume to be considered for this position by pressing the “SUBMIT RESUME” button below. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position (URL blocked - click to apply), however, your resume should be uploaded via the “SUBMIT RESUME” button included within**
With Kelly, accounting and finance professionals like you will have access to some of the world’s
most respected companies—providing you with challenging, high-visibility projects that can transform
your career. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 3,000 finance and accounting
hiring managers rely on us each year to access the best temporary and full-time talent: people like
Let us help advance your career today.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people
around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of
talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit URL blocked - click to apply and connect with us on URL blocked - click to apply, URL blocked - click to apply and URL blocked - click to apply.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. URL blocked - click to apply
Standard Accounting Procedures
Analyze Expense Report
Enter Approve Invoice