We have an immediate need for an Office Manager in the Greater Hartford area.
The ability to multi-task, while maintaining complex schedules and managing administrative support, is essential in this position. The ideal candidate for this job is resourceful, a good problem solver and organized. Assuring a steady completion of workload in a timely manner is key to success in this position. Responsibilities
Qualifications and Skills
- Heavy calendar management required and coordinating meetings with prospective clients, internal partners, and senior leadership (both internal and external)
- Manage executive's email inbox; draft correspondence, and document requests
- Anticipate executive's needs of and coordinate schedule
- Type correspondence, meeting minutes, and compile documents
- Perform general office duties such as ordering supplies; manage electronic-filing system
- Manage special projects including offsite meetings, event planning, and meetings with business partners
- Other duties as assigned.
- Exceptional communication skills
- Superior organization skills and dedication to completing projects in a timely manner
- MS Office with expertise in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Detail-oriented and comfortable working in a fast-paced office environment
- Have excellent attention to detail and high-level of accuracy with documents
- Concerned with doing things the right way the first time, but not afraid to ask questions
- Flexible in daily routine; ability to prioritize and manage shifting responsibilities
- Ability to assess, prioritize and act quickly
- Learning-based and solution-oriented
- Deadline driven and extremely organized
- A true professional, who supports the entire team in achieving their goals
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Attention To Detail
Complex Problem Solving