Bonaventure of Albany has an exciting job opening for a Med Aide\\Med Tech.
Starting Wage is $14.50 per hour
$500 Sign-On Bonus*
Monthly Hero’s Bonus of $150*
Hiring Immediately! Interviews Daily from 2:00-4:00 PM, no appointment necessary, at 420 Geri St NW Albany, OR 97321.
541-497-5600 for more information.
Must be vaccinated or willing to be vaccinated.
Their health in your hands! Being a med-tech means keeping residents safe and healthy through medication assistance and also providing resident care. This vital role gives helps our residents thrive! The role of a med-tech offers more than just a job, it gives you the satisfaction of knowing that you are keeping residents safe and healthy. Be the hero in someone’s story by joining Team Bonaventure today.
Why Work for Bonaventure Senior Living? Not all assisted living facilities are created equal. At Bonaventure, one of our main guiding philosophies is “you can never go wrong doing the right thing.” This means that we are committed to caring for our residents and our team members. Our residents deserve a home and community to live in with dignity, respect, and an exceptional quality of life.
What does a med-tech do for Bonaventure? The med-tech position is a critical role within our health services. In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Administering medications
- Complete charting on residents daily
- Providing hands on resident care in-between med passes
- Inputting medication orders into our MAR (medications administration record)
- Answer call lights in a timely manner
- Assisting in the upkeep/cleaning of resident suites and common areas throughout the community
- Answering basic family questions about medications or their loved one’s health and wellbeing
- Competitive pay
- Qualified educational assistance
- Medical and dental insurance
- Health Care