Provide general administrative support to a group of financial professionals to best leverage team’s time. Compile and analyze complex datasets to be submitted in a timely manner according to clients’ preferences. Assist in the flawless execution of marketing events, client meetings, and conferences. Act as a point of contact for clients, visitors, and guests in the office.
- Provide administrative support to the Boston Equity Sales and Sales Trading Team including, but not limited to:
- Coordinate travel
- Assist in entertainment arrangements for client events
- Manage expenses and accounting reports
- Track paid time off and submit reports
- Coordinate with Research and Corporate Access Teams on Analyst Marketing Events and Non-Deal Roadshows including, but not limited to:
- Ensure timely and accurate entry of all meetings booked into CRM system
- Arrange ground transportation, logistics, meals, and delivery of printed materials
- Effectively communicate between Sales Team, Corporate Access/Research Teams, and clients
- Manage resource reporting for Sales Team’s clients
- Assist Corporate Access Team with conferences
- Facilitate data integrity in CRM system by logging activities on behalf of Sales, deleting duplicate entries, etc.
- Serve as a point person for Boston Team by registering visitors, ordering supplies, reserving conference rooms and assisting with onboarding/offboarding
- Able to juggle competing deadlines and priorities
3+ years of relative experience
- College Degree
- Excellent PC skills in MS Office, especially Excel, Word and Powerpoint
- Excellent written, verbal, and time-management skills
- Basic knowledge of financial industry
KeyCorp is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer committed to engaging a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Provide Customer Assistance