IL Oak Brook
Supply Chain Management
Job Posting Title:
Mgr, Supply Chain Planning
- Provides strategic / tactical direction regarding the management of inventories at manufacturing facilities, co-packers and distribution centers. Drives cost savings in regards to working capital and inventory life cycle. Oversees and directs the Supply Chain Planning functions for scheduling, inventory and capacity planning. Provides counsel to manufacturing facilities in regards to detailed scheduling and to deployment functions to drive least landed cost. Responsible to drive inventory, service and other S&OP metrics.
- Responsible for developing a manufacturing and distribution strategy in support of achieving target customer service levels with a minimum investment in inventories.
- Guide the development and maintenance of on-going network supply and capacity plans.
- Integrate with deployment teams on the positioning and maintenance of finished goods inventories, balancing customer fill rate, inventory carrying costs and optimal transportation.
- Establish guidelines to achieve cost effective and efficient movement of finished goods while maintaining minimum inventory investment.
- Anticipate and communicate current and potential problems and opportunities to Senior Management, Sales, Marketing and Customer Service for alignment / decision making.
- Develop manufacturing strategy to support least-landed cost and improved capabilities in support of expanded offerings and future direction on merchandising formats. Oversee improvements in communication and execution processes across all functions to improve visibility to requirements and tracking of performance in forecasting and execution of shipments.
- Monitor inventory to maximize sales revenue by managing aged stock, SKU rationalized inventory, and restricted stock (hold, damage, etc.).
- Lead monthly Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP) process through the co-ordination of sourcing, production plan and deployment/flow plans for assigned businesses and plants.
- Lead for Annual Operating Plan (AOP) across specified businesses.
- Plan and communicate with Transportation & Warehousing on annual and periodic freight and warehousing flow changes.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Statistics, Mathematics, Supply Chain, Finance or related field preferred.
- 7+ years of experience working in a supply chain planning environment
- Strong project management skills required
- Ability to manage a team required
- 1-2 years managing people / teams preferred
- Excellent communication written/verbal is required
- APICS or CPIM certification a plus.
- Bachelor's Degree Required - Type: Business, Statistics, Mathematics, Supply Chain, Finance or related field
Preferred Attributes, Qualifications & Working Conditions:
- Repetitive Motions - Keyboard Strokes >50%
- Travel ( other than driving ) ~15%
- Sitting/Standing 70%-80%
TreeHouse Foods is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including those with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to URL blocked - click to apply. In your email please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting and a description of the position for which you are applying.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
Material Requirements Planning
Continuous Improvement Process