Patrice & Associates is the largest and most successful hospitality recruiting firm in the US and Canada. With over 175 offices, we can offer you local information on the job market. We partner with prestigious companies looking for strong managers. We have thousands of jobs nationwide for Operations Managers, Restaurant & Hotel Managers, Casino Operations, Food & Beverage, Director level to C-Suite opportunities. Give us a call and let's get to know each other. Tell us what you're looking for in your next career move and we'll let you know when it becomes available ... if we don't have already have the perfect opportunity for you now!
Why people LOVE working for this company!
Position Overview & Responsibilities Executive Chef:
- Job Seekers LOVE working with Patrice & Associates because we are your Career Coach. We write your resume, coach you through the process, discuss what the next opportunity may look like for you, set up interviews around your busy schedule, give you inside information on job interviews and more .... ALL FOR FREE!
- Client Companies LOVE working with Patrice & Associates because we specialize in sourcing great candidates not found on the internet. We provide you a pool of highly qualified candidates that you could not source elsewhere. We've been in business for 30 years and a huge network and database of candidates that know us and are waiting to learn about that perfect job opportunity.
Chef responsibilities include studying recipes, setting up menus and preparing high-quality dishes. You should be able to delegate tasks to kitchen staff to ensure meals are prepared in a timely manner. Also, you should be familiar with sanitation regulations. If you have experience with advanced cooking techniques and non-traditional ingredients, we’d like to meet you. Restaurant Manager:
Restaurant manager responsibilities include maintaining the restaurant’s revenue, profitability and quality goals. You will ensure efficient restaurant operation, as well as maintain high production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards. Hotel Manager:
It is important for the hotel manager to be involved in all aspects of the hotel operations. You will be just as responsible for dealing with complaints as for strategizing and preparing reports. You will be a key person of reference for employees and clients as well as external vendors. Executive Search:
Director level and C-Suite positions in North America. Benefits
Depending upon the position and company.Position Requirements
- proven track record of successful management
- ability to develop and lead teams
- high energy and positive attitude
- strong job tenure
- highly skilled in profitability management
- Customer Service
- Executive Search
- Positive Attitude
- Report Writing