Overview Position DutiesAssumes responsibility for receiving the necessary Continuing Education Units (CEUs) as mandated by the Board of Nursing. Responsible for the following:
1) Direct patient care and assessments
2) Hands on patient care coordination with other nursing staff
3) Following Plan of Care (POC)
4) Ensuring Clinical Charts are up to Ohio Valley Home Health Services and Medicare standards.
5) Inventory of patient supplies on weekly basis
6) Delivery of patient supplies
7) Communication with Clinical Managers/RN Case Managers of any clinical changes in patient’s condition. Relay significant changes in status to the physician when appropriate.
8) Involve the patient/family in the establishment/implementation of the Plan of Care and realistic, individualized, and measurable patient goals.
9) Evaluates patient progress toward goal achievement and makes modifications to the plan of care as needed.
10) Participates in Case Conferences and collaborates/coordinates other agency disciplines as necessary.
11) Adheres to Ohio Valley Home Health Services, Inc. Policies and Procedures.Provides Clinical report to any nursing provider (i.e. On-Call, weekend coverage, per diem, etc.) while covering their primary patient.Must do patient visits after agency hours if scheduled personnel is unavailable.Participates in monthly clinical record audits for PI programParticipates in billing audits as neededParticipates in chart audits as neededUses laptop computers for clinical documentationParticipates in Compliance Plan training if neededOther duties as assigned.Demonstrates initiative and skills in planning and organizing work.Demonstrates a desire to set and meet objectives and to find increasingly efficient ways to perform tasks.Completes work, care and documentation with accuracy and within agency timeframes. Responsibilities
Responsible for assisting physicians with patient care, clerical, environmental and organization tasks. Responsible for appointment scheduling and chart management. Provides Information to patients so they may fully utilize and benefit from the clinic services. Conveys a positive image of organization. Qualifications
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, TRAINING High School Diploma or Equivalent or relevant experience required for new hires effective April 2014.Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) licensure. Current BLS (AHA) certificate upon hire and maintain currentMinimum one year work experience in public contact job.Work experience in health care preferred.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status, disability, race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact Human Resources. EEO is the Law: [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to LPN - 8 Hr - ELOHHH Ohio Valley HH
Licensed Practical Nurse
Registered Nurse Certified