You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Specialty Vehicle Field Appraiser
The ideal candidate will be located near Tampa, Lakeland, or Sarasota area.
Responsible for creating or auditing a comprehensive estimate of damages for 1st and 3rd party material damage claims in either the auto or specialty lines leading to the proper disposition. Responsible for training, mentoring, controlling quality and providing technical assistance on material damage claims.
- Possesses strong estimating fundamentals in order to create or audit estimates of damages on 1st and 3rd party material damage losses of all severities
- Possesses a deep understanding of the content of all policy types written by the company
- Negotiates settlements, makes settlement payments and documents all activities in the most complex of files across multiple lines
- Evaluates settlement alternatives by reviewing regulatory compliance and fair claims practices; makes decisions on best option
- Builds mastered relationships with both internal and external customers across multiple lines
This job does not have supervisory duties
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent experience
- 2 or more years of related experience
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
- Ability to obtain and maintain adjuster licenses as required
- Possess knowledge of estimatics software (Mitchell/CCC/Audatex, etc.)
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to operate electronic devices including computers, cameras and cell phones
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Possess effective skills in time management, organization, and the ability to work under pressure
- Ability to adhere to project deadlines and remain flexible in a changing environment
- Claim Processing
- Coaching And Mentoring
- Functional Skills Qualification
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: fze0oc3
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.