Description: Our client is currently seeking a Med Surg RN and CCU /ICU RN in the Philadelphia, PA Area!*** $$ Competitive weekly pay $$ | Judge Benefits & Health Insurance Eligibility ***
*** Please Note ROTATING SHIFTS. EVERY OTHER WEEKEND. HOLIDAY COMMITMENT***
Contract Length: 13 Week Assignment - 3x12's or 36 hrs weekly
• Follows the nursing process to deliver safe, compassionate, and culturally effective care.
• Gathers and recognizes/synthesizes assessment data to determine the patient/family plan of care, pertinent data to be shared with care team, and tasks to be delegated
.• Recognizes and/or seeks resources to recognize clinical changes that are indicative of patient deterioration; utilizes the CAT team when appropriate.
• Collaborates with the patient, family and multidisciplinary team to coordinate all facets of patient care.
• Care is coordinated across the continuum – understands and utilizes case management resources.
• Recognizes and addresses situations which present ethical dilemmas and/or moral distress. Takes steps to actively address the situation. Seeks resources as needed to resolve the situation.
• Demonstrates competence in teaching patients/families and progresses to an expert educator of patients/families.
• Evaluates and documents the care provided on each assigned shift.Qualifications & Requirements:
- Required Experience: At least 1 year of previous RN experience in Specialty.
- Preferred Education: BSN (Not Required)
- Registered Nursing License (PA)
- Covid Vaccination required
- BLS, ACLS
The Judge Group
National Travel Healthcare Recruiter |
[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to RN Med-Surg / CCU
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (Acls)
- Basic Life Support
- Case Management
- Clinical Works