To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Prescott, AZ
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
HH Social Worker MSW PRN Pay Per Visit
The Evangelical Lutheran Good Samaritan Society • Prescott, AZ
Posted 18 days ago
Join our not-for-profit organization that has provided nearly 100 years of housing and services to seniors with a commitment to quality care and service in a Christian environment.
Show YOU care, join us today!
HH Social Worker MSW PRN Pay Per Visit
Location: 0300 - GSS Legacy Home Care
1953 Commerce Center Circle
Prescott, Arizona, 86301
Employment Type: On Call / PRN
None: 0.00 - 0.00
Home health services from the Good Samaritan Society provide people of all ages medical assistance in their homes, while offering support and respite for their loved ones. The social worker MSW is a key position in working with the home health team. The right candidate is a team player and can prioritize effectively to accomplish the needs of the agency. Working together to serve our community in home health needs is a privilege and an opportunity show Gods love. The main responsibilities of the position are listed below along with other duties as needed.
Pay Per Visit Pay is as follows: $95.00 Evaluation $90.00 Treatment $25 Training/Meetings
- As a home health - social worker you will be responsible for serving as a liaison between the client, family, agency staff and the community to assist in the planning of long-term care for each client.
- Assessing client need for community referrals.
- Providing or arranging for social services for clients and family members as appropriate.
- Completing all documentation related to social work.
- Educating families and clients regarding placement, care, and rights.
- Must have effective communication skills.
- Must be able to work with individuals of all ages.
- Master's degree in Social Work from an accredited school of social work (MSW) or a human services field including, but not limited to, sociology, special education, rehabilitation counseling or psychology is preferred as defined in the Personnel Qualifications in the Federal Register 484.4.
- At least one year of social work experience in a healthcare setting.
- Licensure or certification as a social worker in the state where the agency is located, if required by State Social Work licensing board.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Basic ability to communicate and comprehend.
- Must have or be able to obtain a CPR Certification
- Must have or be able to obtain an Arizona Fingerprint Clearance Card.
- Valid Driver's license and proof of current auto insurance.
The Good Samaritan Society offers an attractive, employee-approved benefits package for qualifying employees. The variety of benefits include: health benefits, a retirement plan, work/life balance benefits, voluntary benefits and much more! To review all of the great benefits and benefit eligibility, visit: https://www.good-sam.com/jobs/benefits
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or other protected status. For more information including state-specific protections, please visit: https://www.good-sam.com/lp/careers/eeo-and-affirmative-action
All qualified applicants will recieve consideration for employment without regard to gender, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or other protected status.