POSITION SUMMARY: The On Call Nurse is responsible for the provision of skilled nursing assessment, planning and provision of patient care in order to maximize the palliation of symptoms when patient care needs arise after hours. In addition, the On-Call Nurse is responsible for identifying immediate patient or family needs and providing supportive care and appropriate services in accordance with the attending physician's orders, the interdisciplinary team plan of care, and the policies and procedures of the agency.
We offer a comprehensive benefits plan that includes health, dental, vision, life insurance, disability, 401k with match, paid holidays, 17 days off, and more!
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing
- Possession of a current license to practice in the residing state as a Registered Nurse
- Minimum of two years of varied work experience as a professional nurse
- Demonstrated skill in nursing practices and clinical judgments
- Ability to cope with family emotional stress and tolerance of individual lifestyles
- Must possess current CPR Certification
- Strong communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Valid driver's license and proof of insurance is required
To apply via text, text 340 to
- Certified Nurse Practitioner
- Clinical Works
- Health Care
- Interpersonal Skills