To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Rockville, MD
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Business Support Analyst
Apex Systems • Rockville, MD
Posted 6 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Role: Business Support Analyst
Location: Rockville, MD
Overview: Apex Systems, the nation’s second largest IT staffing and technology services firm, has an immediately available Business Support Analyst opportunity with a prestigious client located in Rockville, MD. Please see below for specific skill sets and responsibilities. If you or someone you know may be interested, please forward updated resume to Ryan Kissner at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
The main function of a Business Support Analyst is to design, develop, test, enhance, document, and deploy application software solutions, interfaces, and customizations that support the Information Operations units in meeting their service levels and other projects as assigned.
• Works as an independent software developer with assistance from peers, taking high-level requirements and producing applications
• Responsible for research, planning, estimating, designing, and ensuring customizations and integration components that are designed to meet the business needs
• Design and code all aspects of solutions based on the Microsoft .NET platform using best practices and common patterns, including database, component layers, user interfaces and web services
• Produce quality, tested code
• Prepare communication to constituents and contact firms where appropriate.
• Validate that scheduled jobs execute properly and in a timely manner.
• Develop ad hoc queries and reports using SQL and Access based on EWS, CRD and other enterprise systems.
• Identifies ways to streamline operational processing and build efficiencies into work processes and improve work flow and tracking by creating and maintaining end user computing applications.
• Bachelor's degree.
• Two (2) years of relevant work experience required
• Demonstrate critical thinking skills, sound judgment, attention to detail, and strong organizational and communication skills
• Proficiency with MS Office tools, including Excel, Access, and Word
• Experience developing data driven applications using VB.NET, XML or other similar programming language
• Experience with the relational database model
• Ability to work independently and manage one’s time
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or 844-463-6178.