Material Handler / Forklift Operator – Willingboro, NJ
Monday-Friday Full-time Contract to Perm
1st shift (5 am – 1 pm) is $13.00 per hour
2nd shift: 1 pm-9 pm $13.75 per hour
3rd shift: 9 pm-5 am $15.00 per hour
Certification a Plus
-Provide all departments with materials needed for the manufacture, processing, and packaging of quality products.
-Assist in the maintenance of a debris free environment where all raw materials are properly labeled and stored.
-Pharmaceutical experience a Plus
• Assist in unloading and delivering incoming materials
• Receive deliveries, unloading trucks and tankers (tank trucks) as required.
• Perform visual and other inspections of incoming materials
• Take samples of materials that have been received, to insure compliance with quality standards.
• Lift, stack, and move materials.
• Count and reconcile incoming materials against purchase orders, packing lists, etc.
• Record all information manually or, through use of the computer.
• Identify and label received materials.
• Transport materials once properly received to areas as indicated, using fork trucks and other mechanical devices.
ACTIVITY, KNOWLEDGE, AND SENSORY REQUIREMENTS
• Standing with walking is required for most of the shift (not including breaks)
• Push and pulling pallets and lifting products is required approximately 55% during the shift
• Bending is required less than or up to 15% of the shift to reach product or debris
• Climbing onto the racking and on/off the order picker is required approximately 15% of the shift
• Crouching is required up to 15% of the shift
• Kneeling is required occasionally
• Physical strength to handle up to 25-pound object, frequently. Some items weighing up to 50 lbs to be handled occasionally (1-2 times per work week)
• Above average coordination, including eye-hand, hand-foot and balance
[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Material Handler / Forklift Operator- Req #1136
Ajulia Executive Search is a search firm specializing in Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal and Pharmaceutical positions. This is a confidential search for one of our preferred clients. It is a contract to hire position that includes competitive compensation and full comprehensive benefit package.
Packaging And Labeling