Bonaventure Senior Living is looking for a dynamic Traveling Assisted Living Director with the drive and passion to deliver on our promise of providing our residents with an exceptional senior lifestyle.
Willingness to travel is a must; you’ll have the opportunity to travel to our various communities throughout Oregon, Washington, and Colorado while providing energy and leadership where needed. No day will ever be the same, but the career development and personal fulfillment you can experience at Bonaventure will be endless. This is a great opportunity to positively influence the lives of our residents and team members.
The Traveling Assisted Living Director has the opportunity to impact multiple lives daily; they are integral to ensuring that the highest quality of care, service and safety are provided for their residents, they help educate and guide families as they navigate through assisted living, and they continually teach and train a dedicated care staff on how to give the best care possible and how to become leaders themselves.
The ideal candidate for this position is an experienced manager and leader who has a passion for working with seniors and is driven to make a difference in their lives every day.
The Traveling Assisted Living Director will support and uphold the operations of our Assisted Living programs, aligning resident needs, state regulations, and Bonaventure Senior Living policies and procedures to provide exceptional care to residents. As a resource to our Operations and Health Services staff, the Traveling Assisted Living Director will support, train, and ensure compliance with state and federal regulations as well as company policies within our Assisted Living departments.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Model leadership and maturity to staff; present professionally to residents and family members.
- Conduct audits and inspections on EMARS, alert charts, Care and Service Plans, and staff training schedules.
- Conduct timely Audits of the medication administration program to ensure accuracy and completeness.
- Ensure resident and family concerns are addressed in a timely and appropriate manner.
- Provide hands on training and support to new community based Assisted Living Directors.
- Prepared to serve as Interim Assisted Living Director at any of our communities if there is a vacancy.
- Update Care and services to residents as needed through communication logs and service plans; meet with residents and family members to review service plans and charges.
- Provide hands on training and support to Med-aide and Caregiving staff.
- Hire, train, supervise and schedule care staff members.
- Alert the Registered Nurse Consultant when the resident has a change of condition.
We are a fast paced, socially diverse organization. We pride ourselves on our services and culture. The Assisted Living Director is THE LEADER of the Assisted Living and sets the tone, energy and attitude for every staff person and resident.
- Opportunity to develop your personalized career path and grow within the company
- Excellent compensation package
- Generous 401K program
- Medical and dental benefits
- Flexible spending accounts
- Paid time off
- Education reimbursements
- Excellent team environment
- Experience as an Assisted Living Director or Memory Care Director.
- Have or obtain state certifications.
- Ability to communicate with a culturally diverse care staff and residents.
- Model leadership, Respect, & Maturity to team members, residents and their families.
- Demonstrated experience supervising team members and providing training and support staff.
- Understand and follow State regulations as well Company policy & guidelines.
Bonaventure is a family of companies dedicated to developing and providing an exceptional senior lifestyle. Bonaventure’s consistent success has been based upon a simple formula: engaged and satisfied residents, happy team members and fiscally responsible growth.
This formula has taken Bonaventure from the two-community company it started out as in 1999 to a portfolio of 26 architecturally refined and amenity-rich senior living communities with a focus on multi-use campuses providing retirement living assisted living and memory care. A solid sustainable growth plan allows us to continually develop and build new communities in new markets to spread the “Retirement Perfected™" lifestyle throughout the west. But we believe our greatest accomplishment is our resident satisfaction, with more than 9 out of 10 residents enthusiastically recommending us to their friends and family.
Bonaventure Senior Living achieves one of the highest resident satisfaction ratings in the industry through a belief in the importance of choice, independence and fun for each resident, dedicated and well-trained staff members, branded activity and culinary programs and, above all, extraordinary service. We seek out and hire the most qualified personnel and enhance their capabilities with training and support that far exceeds industry standards. #COVID-19