Analysts in KBCM act as the primary day-to-day leaders for analytical support, including financial statement analysis and model development; valuation analysis; industry research; and the preparation of various presentations and documents including descriptive memoranda, management presentations, new business and other. Analysts interact daily with other bankers and clients, prospective buyers/money sources, attorneys and accountants. Experienced Analysts learn to play more of an Associate role in helping manage transactions and interface directly in presentation, negotiation, capital-raising and closing. They play a central role in coordinating the activities of all team members. Essential Job Functions
- Work with corporate finance investment bankers and product partners on M&A, strategic corporate finance, and capital raising transactions in the Industrials sector
- Generate ideas and analytical materials in support of new client meetings
- Perform financial modeling and valuation analyses on public and private companies: comparable company analysis, precedent transaction analysis, leveraged buy-out analysis and discounted cash flow analysis
- Develop marketing materials for topics such as company positioning, financing alternatives, and M&A strategic alternatives
- Develop knowledge of relevant information resources: Bloomberg, Capital IQ, Thomson Financial, etc.
About KBCM Technology Group (formerly Pacific Crest Securities | TechnologySpecialists of KeyBanc Capital Markets)
- 1-3 years of relative full-time work experience
- Highly motivated and talented individual with the desire for a career in Investment Banking or Capital Markets
- Demonstrated interest in corporate finance, investment banking, accounting, and financial markets
- Strong academic track record with coursework completed in the areas of Economics, Accounting and Finance
- Proven research skills and possessing the ability to succinctly express ideas
- Strong team player with a positive "can-do" attitude and desire to be part of a close-knit group operating in an intensive and challenging work environment
KBCM Technology Group is the combination of Pacific Crest Securities and KeyBanc Capital Markets. We deliver unmatched impact to our clients by merging the technology specialist approach of Pacific Crest with the expanded capabilities and traditional industry coverage of KeyBanc Capital Markets (KBCM) and the broader resources and financial strength of its $135 billion balance sheet parent, KeyCorp (NYSE - KEY). KBCM Technology Group operates with a focus on the sector's leading edge, where connectivity and the continuing evolution of technology is fueling unprecedented change across all industries. We apply our knowledge of the drivers of value creation, global network of relationships and comprehensive suite of corporate and investment banking services to assist our clients gain competitive advantage and achieve superior returns from the seismic shifts occurring in technology and its broader impacts.
Our sector bankers and transactional specialists collaborate to help founders, executive teams, investors and board members of companies in the high growth sectors of technology identify and implement the best course of action, whether a financing, M&A or alternative event. About KeyBanc Capital Markets
KeyBanc Capital Markets is a leading corporate and investment bank providing capital markets and advisory solutions to dynamic companies capitalizing on opportunities in changing industries. Our deep industry expertise, broad capabilities and unique ideas are seamlessly delivered to companies across the Consumer & Retail, Diversified Industries, Healthcare, Industrial, Oil & Gas, Real Estate, Utilities, Power & Renewables, and Technology verticals. With over 800 professionals across a national platform, KeyBanc Capital Markets has more than $30 billion of capital committed to clients and an award-winning Equity Research team that provides coverage on over 700 publicly-traded companies. KeyBanc Capital Markets is a trade name under which corporate and investment banking products and services of KeyCorp and its subsidiaries, KeyBanc Capital Markets Inc., Member NYSE/FINRA/SIPC ("KBCMI"), and KeyBank National Association ("KeyBank N.A."), are marketed. Securities products and services are offered by KeyBanc Capital Markets Inc. and its licensed securities representatives, who may also be employees of KeyBank N.A. Banking products and services are offered by KeyBank N.A. About KeyCorp
KeyCorp's roots trace back 190 years to Albany, New York. Headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio, Key is one of the nation's largest bank-based financial services companies, with assets of approximately $135.8 billion at June 30, 2017. Key provides deposit, lending, cash management, insurance, and investment services to individuals and businesses in 15 states under the name KeyBank National Association through a network of more than 1,200 branches and more than 1,500 ATMs. Key also provides a broad range of sophisticated corporate and investment banking products, such as merger and acquisition advice, public and private debt and equity, syndications, and derivatives to middle market companies in selected industries throughout the United States under the KeyBanc Capital Markets trade name. For more information, visit URL blocked - click to apply
. KeyBank is Member FDIC. FLSA STATUS:
KeyCorp is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer committed to engaging a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Financial Statement Analysis