To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Philadelphia, PA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Regional Facilities Manager
JLL • Philadelphia, PA
Posted 17 days ago
JLL is currently seeking a Regional Facilities Manager to join our team supporting a premier financial client. Preferred position location is NYC Metro but the role can also be based in Boston, Chicago, Washington, DC/VA Metro or Philadelphia. The Regional FM will have the flexibility to work remotely several days a week but must be able to travel within the region at least 25%.
The Regional Facilities Manager (RFM) will be the single point of contact responsible for seamless facilities management, working with the account team, the mobile engineering team and vendors to deliver a highly integrated facility management product. This role will maintain high client, customer, and user satisfaction with services provided, measured through quarterly KPIs and satisfaction surveys. The Regional FM will ensure effective integration of PDS, OP, and IFM Operations across all sites to ensure seamless delivery to the client and drive a one-team mentality.
Areas of Responsibility
- Drive superior performance through excellent people management and ensure understanding of contract requirements across the organization.
- Directs Vendor and Operations efforts to ensure facilities are performing to client expectations.
- Supervise vendor performance during normal and off hours including weekends when necessary
- Achieve contractual requirements and account annual goals including but not limited to work order management metrics and all contractual KPI goals
Engage with individual sites to drive savings initiatives and keep savings tracker updated with all proper documentation
Drive Energy savings and accurate energy data through PEERs, leveraging site teams
- Relationship Management
- Interface and develop relationships with peers in other regions and functions to ensure consistent delivery of global initiatives and practices..
- Develop, implement and maintain innovative programs, processes and procedures that reduce short and long term operating costs and increase productivity by working closely with team members and the client.
- Support JLL account leadership in the implementation of short and long-term projects for the client.
- Financial Management
- Effectively Manage the assigned budget. Deliver on regional/site/SBG operational budgets, including delivering contractual savings targets, measured by achieving annual budget targets, and monthly/quarterly budget adherence targets as prescribed.
- Develop monthly/quarterly variance reporting on all operating budgets for each property on a timely basis
- Oversee the development and management of the capital and expense budgets by interfacing closely with the client representative.
- Assist with the development and implement the annual management plan for the buildings within the area
Critical Competencies for Success:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in Facilities Management with management/technical emphasis, MBA is a plus
- 8+ years of facilities management experience required either in the corporate, third party service provider or as a consultant
- Strong organizational and management
- Excellent interpersonal and supervisory skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Knowledge of real estate, telecommunications, furniture, accounting and building systems helpful
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office, and MS Share Point
- Computer proficiency in CMMS Supervisory Responsibilities
- Matrix manage both technical and administrative staff
- Previous experience managing multiple sites, a strong plus
JLL Privacy Statement
When you visit JLL websites, JLL may collect information related to those visits, without you actively sending that information. This information may include, for example, the internet browser you are using, your access device’s operating system, the language in which that system presents information to you, your IP (Internet Protocol) address, the web search that took you to the JLL website, the web pages and advertisements displayed to you, and the links you click on.
For additional details please see JLL's Global Privacy Statement or our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please view our Equal Opportunity and Information Security disclaimers here.