Payroll professionals, are you looking to move your career forward with some of the nation's top companies? Let Vaco serve as your advocate in presenting you to clients who are looking for Payroll Coordinators. Our recruiting staff gives you an advantage over your competition by promoting your strengths and assets directly to hiring managers while helping you to be more prepared for your interviews.
From keeping you up to date on market trends and industry expectations, to providing you with valuable insight into the company's culture, compensation expectations and growth opportunities of specific clients, Vaco will give you the edge you need in today's highly competitive job marketplace. If you have a strong finance background and are ready for a rewarding new challenge, let Vaco help you to make it happen. Apply today!
In this position, you will be responsible for a multi-state weekly and semi-monthly payroll for over 100 employees. This position reports to the Accounting Manager.
Your daily duties and responsibilities in this role will generally include:
- Experience in processing high-volume, complex payrolls
- Additional training in multi-state payroll processing
- Knowledge of payroll tax laws, regulations, and reporting requirements
As a Payroll Coordinator, you must be highly organized and detail-oriented with the ability to work independently and to manage multiple deadlines. It is also important that you have excellent verbal and written communication skills, and the ability to interact professionally and effectively with all levels of staff.
Specific qualifications for the role include:
• Minimum 5 years of recent experience processing a payroll for over 100 employees
• Experience with general ledger integration
• Working proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, etc.)
• Proven ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
• Ability to work well within a multi-functional team and to be a strong team player
Attention To Detail