To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- New Bedford, MA 02740
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Representative
Kforce Finance and Accounting • New Bedford, MA
Posted 2 months ago
RESPONSIBILITIES:A Kforce client is looking for a Customer Service Representative on a temporary to permanent basis in New Bedford, Massachusetts (MA). This person will be responsible for providing sales support to current customers and be the point of contact to handle shipping scheduling or issues. The position hours will be 7:30-4:30 with an hour lunch. Additional responsibilities include:
- Maintaining a positive, helpful and courteous attitude with customers and employees
- Receive and respond to customer complaints, short shipments, and problems; Suggest potential solutions
- Maintain the constant effort of keeping existing clients through exceptional customer service; Reach out to customers who haven't ordered in some time to generate orders and check in
- Enter sales orders and verify bill to and ship to address in proprietary system
- Prepare BOL's, credits, and adjustments for invoicing
- Make delivery/shipping appointments when needed for customers
- Coordinate routes of available trucks with warehouse managers and outside sales
- Be the inside contact for all customer calls, faxes, and emails
- Inform customers of price, inventory status, expected delivery dates and freight changes
- Receive or respond to customer requests
- Request payment for orders 45 days past due
- Respond to website leads in a timely manner
- Attention to detail
- Great phone presence
- Must be comfortable spending the day on the phone