To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Oxford, CT
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Document Control Admin Assistant
Nesco Resource • Oxford, CT
Posted 1 month ago
Nesco Resource is looking for a Document Control Administrative Assistant in Oxford, CT. This position is temp to hire for the right candidate. Schedule is Monday-Friday, 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM (40 hours per week or more). Position pays $13.00-$14.00/hour depending on experience.
Responsible for the collection, maintenance and distribution of all documents necessary to define product configuration and control manufacturing processes that insure conformance to customer requirements. Maintains a comprehensive filing system and computer database for all documents to be retained in the latest revision of appropriate documentation in a timely manner.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Collect and maintain files of the latest revision level documentation necessary to define product configuration and control manufacturing processes
- Process & Implement change request to controlled documents
- Maintain a computer database of all filed documentation that ensures fast retrieval of documents.
- Review, print and timely distributes the latest revision level documentation to all appropriate users and ensure removal of obsolete documentation from distribution
- Responsible for digital submission of drawings via various customer/suppliers web interfaces
- Correspondence/handling customer/supplier issues including distribution and re-submittal of revisions
- Seek out and complete methods to continually improve processes
- Perform related duties as assigned by supervision
- Follow up on CAPA, Client's, MRB's for closure/
Education & Experience:
- High School Diploma, or equivalent
- 2 years' of related experience in fast-paced office environment, Medical Manufacturing a plus
- Experience in digital records management in a medical device manufacturing environment (Not required, but preferred)
Job Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Maintain a customer-focused perspective in all activities initiated to ensure that customer needs are successfully met
- Develop professional and process expertise to provide improved assistance to internal and external customers.
- Basic reading and comprehension skills
- Have good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Have good technical publishing and organizational skills
- Have keen attention to detail
- Familiar with general office practices and procedures
- Able to operate a computer, and other standard office equipment
- Able to work with the following programs on an intermediate level: Adobe Acrobat, Microsoft word, Excel, Access and Outlook; as well as Internet Explorer and Windows.
- Able to maintain effective working relationships with staff and those encountered in the course of work.
- Able to carry out detailed written or oral instructions
- Able to understand proper handling of all paperwork required in department.
- Able to manage a number of projects at one time with frequent interruptions
- Able to function and concentrate in a busy, noisy environment
- Knowledge of engineering drawings & documentation (not required but preferred)
Nesco Resource is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.