Asales professional whose primary function is to develop early and appropriatereferrals by creating and sustaining business partnerships with referralsources. KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Demonstrationof the principles of the sales process in a health care environment.
• Ability tomanage a territory, to conduct sales calls and presentations, and to generatereferrals by building long term business relationships.
• Ability todevelop clinical knowledge base to support sales activities.
• Ability toeffectively communicate both verbally and in writing with the differentdisciplines in the health care field.
• Reliableand appropriate transportation required.
• Ability toidentify and develop new referral sources.
• Develop,implement and evaluate quarterly and annual territory plans, strategies andactions to achieve negotiated goals.
• Developbusiness relationships by making effective sales contacts and presentations.
• Maintainprofessional and clinical competence.
• Buildrelationships with the United Home Care staff teams to ensure the establishmentof effective communication with referral sources and the staff teams.
• Performsother duties as required by supervisor.
• Analyzeterritory, establish sales goals, and write sales plan.
• Identifyterritory assumptions which may influence the achievement of sales goals.
• Identifykey referring physicians.
• Identifykey referring personnel in hospital, nursing homes, and managed careoperations.
• Identifyexisting relationships with competitive Home Care organizations, hospitals,nursing homes and physicians.
• Determinevulnerabilities of competitive relationships and set targets.
• Identifycase management, HMO, PPO, insurance companies and other payer referralsources.
• Obtaininput from Administrator & staff team regarding plan development andimplementation.
• Developspecialty markets and plan of action.
• Communicatewritten plan to Executive Director of Sales and Community Relations developmentCoordinator.
• Monitor,evaluate and adjust the plan as needed.
• Evaluateperformance against the plan.
• Completeand submit activity reports as requested by Community Relations DevelopmentCoordinator.
• Developplan for accounts management with input from staff teams.
• Establishobjectives for each call and evaluate results.
• Implementstrategies and actions which include effective sales calls, presentations, anduse of collateral materials.
• Coordinateefforts with Administrator.
• Support andparticipate in promotional activities.
• Personallycontact old and new referral sources.
• Plan dailyactivities to effectively and efficiently manage time and maximizeproductivity.
• Completecall reports.
• Involvemanagement when necessary.
• Documentand report complaints and service related issues.
• Readclinical journals. Read sales and professional journals. Read internalinformation, policies, publications, bulletins, etc.
• Attendrelevant meetings and events in the community & United Home Care Office.
• Join andparticipate in appropriate organizations and associations.
• Assesstraining needs with Community Relations Development Coordinator and develop awritten plan to enhance knowledge and skills.
• Implement,modify and evaluate the written plan for self-development.
#CBQualificationsMINIMUM EDUCATION REQUIRED:
Bachelor degree, preferred MINIMUM EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
Five (5) years’ experience in Healthcare Sales/Marketing or any equivalent combination of experience and training which provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities. MINIMUM LICENSURE/CERTIFICATION REQUIRED BY LAW: ADDITIONAL QUALIFICATIONS: (Preferred qualifications)
• Attendance – must maintain timely, regular attendance.
• Professional appearance.
• Communicates well with patients/residents/clients and family members providing warm and friendly greeting and an approachable attitude to families, visitors, patients/residents/clients and responds to expressed concerns while displaying a helpful, caring demeanor. Answers
questions when appropriate in a professional manner. KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES:
• Participate in center/agency surveys (Licensure / JCAHO) and any subsequently required reports.
• Attend and participate in continuing educational programs to keep abreast of changes in your field as well as to maintain current license/certification, as required.
• Attend and participate in mandatory inservices.
• Honor patients/residents’ rights to fair and equitable treatment, self-determination, individuality, privacy, property and civil rights, including the right to wage complaints.
• Comply with corporate compliance program.
• Report job-related functions/tasks that involve occupational hazards including exposure to blood and body fluids and others as necessary.
• Follow established safety regulations, to include fire protection & prevention, smoking regulations, infection control, etc.
• Follow established safety procedures when performing tasks and/or working with equipment.
• Perform other related duties as necessary and as directed by supervisor.Job:
1st ShiftJob Posting:
Oct 22, 2020, 9:22:58 AM