BOSTIK is hiring! We are currently looking for a Production Manager for our SIROFLEX - Greenville, SC location.
As a Production Manager, you are responsible for providing leadership, direction and management for all aspects of the SIROFLEX manufacturing operation.
We seek people who want to be part of a growing, world-class organization. We also offer comprehensive benefits effective DAY 1! "Stick" with us!
• Provide the leadership, direction, and management for all aspects of the manufacturing operation
• Responsible for the safe operation of the manufacturing operation and compliance with all statutory and regulatory requirements.
• Responsible for developing the capacity and staffing modules needed to meet production targets for the site.
• At minimum direct reports should include production supervisors.
• Manage production resources to meet operational objectives
• Develop, institute and carry through an ever-improving EHS Program to achieve the ultimate goal of no safety or environmental incidents while complying with PSM requirements (where applicable).
• Practice Safe work habits in accordance with OSHA, EPA guidelines, and Bostik specific EHS expectations
• Create and manage the daily production schedule
• Develop staff to support operational objectives
• Continuously measure and improve operational efficiency
• Coordinate production with purchasing, logistics, and maintenance departments
• Ensure all required environmental, health, and safety and quality training of subordinates is met
• Assure compliance with all company policies
• Coordinate activities with Corporate functions (ie; product development, customer service, human resources, and supply management)
• Coaching, training, and development of team members in their roles and also in Corporate policies including, but not limited to: EHS Management, MOC System, formalize and document Management System procedures
• Comply with Corporate EHS and regulatory requirements for operations
Context and Environment
• A fast paced, high pressure environment where you are involved in a wide variety of functions and activities.
• You will participate in activities within the plant and also outside the plant.
• Heavy use of computer software, both PC based and enterprise system, combined with frequent interpersonal communication.
• Expectation is that a good portion or your time will be spent on the floor. +35%
• Leadership of production activities to meet plant and business objectives.
Qualifications / Experience Required
• BS or MS in Engineering or related discipline
• Experience in Supervision and Management of Manufacturing Operations and/or Engineering 5-10 years
• Experience in Project Management, Process Engineering and Regulatory for a total of at least 3-5 years
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Demonstrated ability to effectively lead in a team environment
• Adaptable to change and can lead change
• Experience with Lean/6 Sigma Manufacturing
• Ability to manage competing priorities
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
About Bostik- Smart Adhesives
With our eyes on the future, Bostik is driven to develop smart adhesives - enabling us to anticipate needs, create value, and shape new capabilities. We are not the right place for everyone. We ARE right for those who work collaboratively to think and act boldly beyond today. Put your potential to work to increase our collective expertise, powered by a spirit of innovation.
As one of the largest adhesive and sealant companies in the world, Bostik designs, manufactures, and markets bonding solutions within a variety of Global Business Units: Industrial Adhesives (Converting, Assembly, Packaging, Transportation, Flexible Packaging and Industrial Laminations); Consumer and Construction (Flooring Installation Systems, Construction Sealants and Adhesives); and Nonwovens (Disposable Hygiene).
Bostik is well positioned as part of Arkema's High Performance Materials segment. A global chemical company and France's leading chemicals producer, Arkema is building the future of the chemical industry every day.
Make a difference with Bostik. Build a career with purpose. Experience the impact powerful bonds can make - at a place where you can feel at home.
Compliance: Bostik is an EEO/AA/Drug Free Workplace.
Disclaimer: The above information had been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications.
Product Quality Assurance