To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Coeur d'Alene, ID
- Phone: 6053706082
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
GPAC • Coeur d'Alene, ID
Posted 1 month ago
Working with a well respected multi-location Ag equipment company that is looking for a highly motivated individual to fill the role of Service Manager. You will be responsible for filing warranty claims with the equipment manufacturer. You will be responsible for scheduling the technicians work schedule and approving time off. Excellent customer service skills a must. Preferred applicants will have a minimum of 2 years management experience or a combination of 5 years Ag diesel repair and service management. Very competitive pay and benefits.
Service Manager Responsibilities
- Develop contracts for contractors that have ongoing equipment rentals or purchase needs
- Train Service Staff using best practices in customer satisfaction and brand promotion
- Develops, maintains, and adheres to a priority system for scheduling all service work, both customer and internal
- Manager work order systems, including invoice logging, and generate service invoices
- Ensures that all manufacturer warranty and Product Improvement Program claims are completed and filed in a timely manner according to manufacturer's requirements.
- Schedules and assigns job and work areas to employees according to their skills and knowledge.
- Ensures that Service Department is equipped with the necessary tools and service equipment is available and maintained in good working order
- Makes recommendations regarding the purchase of service vehicles, correctly maintains vehicles and completes required maintenance records.
- Coordinates dealership training program and service-related customer clinics.
- Conducts self in a professional manner at all times, inside and outside the dealership.
- Monitors metrics on a monthly basis to assure achievement of departmental goals.
- Performs other functions or duties as directed by management in line with the objectives of the dealership
Qualifications and Skills
- High School diploma/GED required (Associates/Bachelor's degree preferred)
- 3+ years' in Service Manager Position or background as Service Tech/Mechanic
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Being able to thrive in a fast paced environment, sense of urgency and handle people and pressure
If you'd like to get more information on this opportunity call/text Travis Williamson 605-370-6082 or email at email@example.com
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 27 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or protected veteran status.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 29 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.