To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
307 Dodgen Place
Ozark, AR 72949
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Butterball LLC • Ozark, AR
Posted 10 days ago
To manage production accounting and inventory reporting, which requires familiarity with SAP, FGI, operations processes and information flows, in addition to Butterball accounting policies and procedures. To analyze and verify internal consistency, totality, and mathematical accuracy of accounting documents and make adjustments as needed.
Essential Functions, Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage the data collection and preparation of production accounting reports for Operations Management – daily, weekly, monthly, annually.
- Review reporting for accuracty and rationality and investigate errors prior to distributing the information.
- Ensure proper documentation is prepared and stored in compliance with government rules in addition to internal and external audit requirements.
- Perform ad hoc analysis of variances from standard/budget/goals as needed.
- Develop new/additional reporting based on Operations Team needs.
- Assist the Cost Accounting Manager in preparing monthly journal entries and account reconciliations.
- Prepare miscellaneous invoices.
- Assist in the physical inventory process.
- Prepare reports for Fresh Season.
- Provide back up support for the Cost Accounting Manager.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Good verbal, written and communication skills.
- Basic computer skills to include a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Programs.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels in the organization.
- Motivated individual capable of motivating others by example with excellent work history and desire to succeed.
- Good analytical and organizational skills.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree with major in business or accounting with advanced training in accounting.
- 2 to 4 years of practical financial reporting experience in a public accounting or business environment.
- Experience with SAP preferred.