To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
DXC Technology • US-State-CA
Posted 4 days ago
- Advanced knowledge of statistical programming language Python
- Extensive experience developing Tableau reports
- Clear understanding of logical and physical database design and data
- Strong database skills (MySQL, SQL Server) and ability to write, optimize and tune complex SQL scripts
- Deep understanding of statistics and algorithms
- Make recommendations regarding collection, extraction and transformation of large data sets
- Interpret data and analyze results
- Translate analytical insights into clear recommendations; identify trends and patterns to inform business decisions and product design
- Leverage Python to analyze complex data
- Design and develop customized interactive reports and dashboards in Tableau; schedule in Tableau Server
- Define and develop a data migration strategy between different products and platforms
- Develop creative ways to identify and use data that significantly impact key business metrics
- Assess the potential usefulness and validity of new data sources
- Utilize statistical approaches to build predictive models
- Mentor other team members/ analysts to grow their skills and careers
- B.S. in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, or Engineering or equivalent work experience
- Must have 5+ years of experience and proven track record in solving business problems through fact-based and scientific analytics