The Support Teacher / Aide will assist with implementing curriculum in a safe, healthy and nurturing classroom environment that supports each child's social, emotional, physical and cognitive growth and development.
Job Responsibilities include:
- Assist in planning and implementing the daily program.
- Assist in planning and preparing the learning environment (classroom and playground) and preparing needed supplies, materials, and equipment.
- Assist staff in any other appropriate ways.
- Supervise the classroom when the teacher is out of the room.
- Help children become aware of their roles as integral members of a group.
- Encourage and assist in positive social interactions.
- Ensure safety and well-being of children at all times.
- Work 3-6pm M-F.