This position will be part of the Marketing Technology (MTD) Delivery team at M&T Bank. The MTD team supports all areas of Marketing across all channels and builds, supports, implements, architects, designs and develops solutions to provide the very best in class industry capabilities to our internal business partners and M&T customers. As part of a cross-functional team, our ideal candidate will be an individual contributor while provide designs, specify solutions and highly technical vision in the architecting/development of new or existing capabilities to solve basic to complex problems or enhancements. We are looking for a strong candidate that can bring an end-to-end vision in the technical space and has the ability to adapt architecture vision with tactical coding, design, modeling and coordination between the MTD team and our business partners. With the ability to visualize and conceptualize challenges and requirements, our ideal candidate will act as a Software Architect working with MTD and other technical teams on all, or part of the effort providing guidance, creative direction and leadership.Primary Responsibilities:
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Complete and oversee basic to complex systems analysis, design and development efforts.
- Play a key role as an individual contributor on complex projects.
- Maintain an excellent functional understanding of the supported application(s).
- Direct and monitor junior resources, plus coordinate development tasks on small to large scope projects.
- Prepare and manage the technical component of software products.
You will need to be effective in working autonomously and in teams on high level systems analysis and technical phases of development. The position interacts with senior management, other technology personnel, clients and vendors. The successful candidate will have:
- Minimum of an Associate degree and 8 years' systems analysis/application development experience, or in lieu of a degree, a combined minimum of 10 years' higher education and/or work experience
- Worked on multiple projects involving complex systems analysis, design and complete application development
- Experience with Agile Methodology
- Must be familiar with industry direction
- An ability to build out products & products enhancements from idea through to launch
- Skills to collaborate with the entire team and customers on feature requirements and prioritization
- A team player mindset with an ability to thrive and effectively communicate in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment
M&T Bank is a Top 20 US bank holding company and one of the best performing and financial stable regional banks in the country, we offer our technology employees a wide range of performance-based career development opportunities. We have a strong commitment to our customers and the communities we serve, and we continue to grow with a focus on the future. So, when looking to advance your career, look to M&T. Grow with us.
C Sharp (Programming Language)
Sql (Programming Language)
Hyper Text Markup Language (Html)
Visual Basic .Net (Programming Language)
Java Script (Programming Language)