Texas Health Plano seeks to hire a Food Service Worker I/Dishwasher, Full Time, to join the Food Nutrition Services Team!
The address is 6200 W Parker Rd., Plano, TX 75093
Salary Range is Min. $11.00/hr to Max. $16.03/hr - Based on relevant experience
URL blocked - click to apply
• Full Time – 40 Hrs
• 8 Hr Shifts – 5 Days
• Various Days any day of the Week
• Some Holidays Req
• Washes and sanitizes dishes, pots and pans as well as all cooking utensils and cooking equipment, according to department standards and procedures.
• Stocks, stores, labels and delivers food and supplies to designated areas in a timely manner.
• Prepares work area for next service period.
• Follows the FIFO method and ensures proper rotation of food products.
• Maintains assigned areas and equipment in safe, clean, neat, and orderly manner to meet/exceed both department and TDH sanitation standards in both department sanitation and personal hygiene.
• Disposes of trash and garbage according to standards and procedures.
• Follows “clean as you go” as well as proper hand hygiene.
• Assembles/disassembles dish washing equipment as well as serving line where/when appropriate and/or bus tables/tray return in dining areas.
• May help with food assembly.
• Labels and dates foods according to HACCP standards.
• Ability to learn HACCP sanitation guidelines and follow for safe food handling.
• Knows and performs proper procedure for taking and recording temperatures of food items, both raw and cooked and refrigerated units.
• Demonstrates and performs procedures when temperatures are inadequate according to standards.
• Understands and utilizes the FIFO system of food production.
• Ability to follow/learn OSHA safety guidelines.
• Performs other job duties as assigned by Supervisor/Manger.
• High School Diploma or Equivalent pref
• No experience needed.
• Dishwashing and experience in the Food Service Industry helpful.
• FHC – Food Handlers Certificate within 30 days of hire required
• Reading, basic math, written language in English.
• Cooperative, discreet, and courteous.
• Good communication and organizational skills.
• Positive customer service attributes.
• Ability to work as a member of a team.
Why Texas Health Resources?
• Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano is a 366-bed, Magnet-designated hospital and recognized clinical leader, providing technologically advanced care to Plano, Frisco and surrounding communities since 1991. This full-service facility features a full range of specialties including emergency medicine, cardiology, adult and adolescent behavioral health, pediatrics, an adult intensive care unit, state of the art and technologically advanced surgical services and a Level III NICU. Texas Health Plano has more than 1,600 employees and over 1,360 physicians on its medical staff in more than 65 specialties. The hospital is an Advanced Level III Trauma Facility, accredited Chest Pain Center by The Joint Commission, named “Best Place to Have a Baby” in Collin County and a Gold-Level Mother Friendly business. Texas Health Plano is the recipient of the Disease Specific Care Certifications from the Joint Commission in Chest Pain, Joint Replacement – Hip and Joint Replacement – Knee and an Advanced Certification as a Primary Stroke Center. We invite you to join us in furthering your career and our accomplishments and philosophy of excellence.
Be sure to click on the links below for an introduction to THR Food Nutrition Services as well as what former and current employees are saying about THR! Front of the
House: URL blocked - click to apply
Back of the House: URL blocked - click to apply
Universal: URL blocked - click to apply
For a complete list of Texas Health's Awards & Recognitions click on the link below.
URL blocked - click to apply
Hazard Analysis And Critical Control Points