Are you looking for a Meaningful and Fulfilling Career? A.G. Rhodes is currently hiring CNAs for our Wesley Woods community, and we would love the opportunity to work with you!! We are proud to be one of the few Non-profit organizations in Georgia. We have also won Newsweek's Best Nursing Home in Georgia award for the last two consecutive years. Our Culture is Compassionate, Inclusive, Empowering, Family-Oriented, and Innovative. We have a high retention rate and we strive to make sure you have the best experience possible. If you are looking for an excellent health care opportunity, please consider applying for a C.N.A. Care partner position at our Wesley Woods community. Our Full-time and Part-time positions do require every other weekend (Saturday and Sunday).
Our Exceptional Benefits package includes 10 Paid Holidays, Generous PTO plans, Matching 403b Retirement Plan, Robust Wellness & Rewards program, Company paid Life & STD Insurances, Scholarship Programs, and 80% Company-Paid Health Insurance premiums!
• Current Georgia CNA Certification
• 1 year experience in LTC/skilled nursing community preferred but willing to train newly certified C.N.A.s
• Experience working in an Eden Alternative community preferred
• CPR/First Aid Certification preferred
• Genuine passion for working with elders
• Excellent customer service and communication skills
• Ability to foster team work with fellow LPN and CNA care partners
• Good documentation skills (electronic charting experience preferred)
• Strong organization and time management skills
- Certified Nursing Assistant
- Customer Service
- First Aid And Preparedness