To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Cary, NC
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Apex Systems • Cary, NC
Posted 8 hours ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Apex Systems is currently supporting a Automation Engineer position in Cary, NC for one of our Top Financial Clients. If you are interested in the position, please send your resumes to Allison at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
- The primary day to day activities for this engineer will revolve around the technical aspects of Infrastructure Provisioning.
- Additional responsibilities will include planning and design around the currency, provisioning, deployment and mechanism for service impact recovery.
- This position requires deep knowledge in provisioning requirements of Physical and Virtual hardware, various cloud providers, Operating systems, Network devices, Storage devices and Database servers.
- This position requires a proven track record on building a service catalog which supports complex requests.
- These requests facilitate an application owner to request and receive needed infrastructure without needing subject matter knowledge.
- This position will be integral in designing a sustainable operational model which will implement Infrastructure as Code.
- This position must understand the ITSM process, operations data, as well as real time visibility requirements and how each interacts with the operation of complex production environments.
- 3+ years of experience with DevOps or Automation
- 3+ years expertise in software distribution/configuration management
- 3+ years of experience leading a team charged with designing, implementing, maintaining, and administering enterprise systems
- 3+ experience with Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Salt Stack, and/or Bladelogic Automation Tools
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or 844-463-6178.