To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Hanover, NH
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Accounts Payable - Team Leader
Hypertherm, Inc • Hanover, NH
Posted 11 days ago
Hypertherm's mission is simple. To provide customers with the world's leading industrial cutting solutions, to promote the well-being and development of our Associates, and to enrich our communities and environment. How we accomplish this mission is what makes us unique.
A 100% Associate-owned company, Hypertherm is based out of Hanover, New Hampshire. Excellence in technology innovation, environmental stewardship, and shared ownership and rewards are just a few of our Core Values that have helped create a culture that has made us one of America’s top 500 midsized companies to work for.
We are looking for an Accounts Payable Lead to join our Treasury Services team.
In this role, you’ll help create and set the vision for our P2P systems for the next 5+ years while serving as the key escalation point for accounting and system related issues. In a fast-paced work environment, you’ll work with your Accounts Payable Team to successfully process and pay a high volume of invoices each month, providing uncompromising integrity with your strong ethical leadership. The Lead also supports many of the control audits for the area and participates on the P2P Steering Committee.
Some essential functions of this role include but are not limited to:
- Ability to foster positive communication and relationship with members of the Procure to Pay Value Stream, IT, Accounting, Treasury and Human Resources to resolve questions and/or problems
- Develops planning initiatives to improve the operational excellence of Accounts Payable
- Implements and controls standardized processes and workflows with the P2P Value Stream with a Lean focus
- Accomplishes staff results by communicating job expectations, planning, monitoring and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and improving productivity standards
- Needs to seek out best practices including networking with internal customers, external suppliers and other partners while leading process improvement projects for the Accounts Payable Team, developing project plans and measures of success
- Develop and monitor scorecard metrics in the areas of efficiency, control, risk mitigation, financial, process and team
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- 4-6 years of experience in Accounts Payable or related experience
- Experience in a transaction focus environment
- Strong computer skills with experience in Microsoft Windows, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and ERP system are essential
- Ability to communicate with all levels of associates, attention to detail, data management skills, and initiative
- Excellent Project Management and Project Leadership skills; ability to run projects from start to finish
- Lean Belt Certification (Green Belt or Black Belt)
- Corporate General Account and Financial Analysis skills in a manufacturing environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Master’s degree
- Prior experience with Oracle
- Leadership experience, in a diversified environment
Hypertherm is an Equal Opportunity Employer and value diversity in our company. We give consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability or veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.