To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Ames, IA 50011
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
McDonald's • Ames, IA
Posted 16 days ago
McDonald's General Manager
Every great team has one thing in common… an exceptional coach. At McDonald's restaurants, our head coach operates as the General Manager. McDonald's General Managers operate multi-million dollar restaurants and lead teams of 30+ crew members.
Successful management applicants have:
- Ridiculously strong people skills. People (customers and employees) are the foundation of our business. You will spend 98% of your time serving, coaching, correcting, training, retraining, inspiring, leading and developing an amazingly diverse group of PEOPLE.
- High standards, really high. McDonald's became the most successful restaurant franchise in history because we believe in standards. We live and breathe QUALITY, SERVICE, VALUE and CLEANLINESS because it matters and it is a huge part of what makes us great.
- A "Beat Yesterday" attitude. A successful General Manager doesn't rest on their success. They don't do “good enough,” they don't watch the clock waiting for the day to end and they always bring their best attitude into the restaurant. Our organization is committed to continuous improvement.
- Overseeing profit and loss by following cash control, maintaining inventory, scheduling labor, reviewing financials and taking corrective action when needed
- Recruit, train and develop outstanding team members
- Conduct performance appraisals
- Manage McDonald's brand standards alongside our company policies and procedures
- Management experience, at least 5 years in food service
- Flexible scheduling around the needs of the restaurant. We operate restaurants 364 days a year and 24 hours a day in some locations
- Valid driver's license
- Competitive salary ($50,000-$55,000 based on experience)
- Monthly Bonus Program
- Uniforms and meals provided
- Flexible schedule
- Great insurance benefits including: medical, dental, vision, life, disability
- Paid time off
- 401(k) retirement plan with employer contribution
- A positive, team-oriented work environment
- Relocation assistance available for outstanding candidates
All applicants will be subject to a background check.
Creative Management, Inc. DBA McDonald's is an independent franchise of McDonald's Corporation. We operate 18 exceptional restaurants located in Ames, Boone, Carroll, Coralville, Iowa City, Marshalltown, Nevada, North Liberty, Story City, Williamsburg, West Branch, Walcott, Washington and Muscatine. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce.
Click Apply to submit materials for consideration!