Experience Marketing Manager, will help drive the adoption of strategic,
new, and emerging products and technologies. Experience in the field of
telecom, multi-location network management, customer experience optimization,
and digital experience design, you will engage and excite prospects, customers,
analysts, and employees about the future of Windstream digital experiences and
position’s goals include:
Brand: Position Windstream as
the leader in digital customer experience tools for multi-location
sales opportunities with demonstrations and tools to help prospects see
significant value and differentiation in digital experiences.
Adoption: Develop onboarding
programs for customers to ensure high rates of adoption of digital
customer experiences throughout the customer lifecycle; collaborate with
both internal engineering/field teams and external partners to define
customer outreach strategies.
Understand the pains, requirements, buying agendas and evaluation criteria
of our target personas to fine-tune messaging, position new capabilities,
and optimize go-to-market strategy and execution; understand competitive
products to convincingly differentiate the Windstream brand and digital
Translate complex technical concepts into customer-oriented value
propositions and establish consistent, differentiated messaging in market;
insightfully and approachably discuss implementations, patterns, and best
practices with customers and partners while sharing industry experience
Innovation: Live in the future and
illuminate possibilities of new ways digital experience can unlock value
for customers and the company.
Assist with customer migrations, user stories, product marketing, project
management, and other work as required in this dynamic stage of the
- Extensive experience creating and presenting original content to an array of technical and non-technical audiences
- Ability to effectively communicate to various personas while using your knowledge of a wide variety of technology, telecom and IT topics
- Share knowledge with analysts, customers, and conference attendees in various forms, including the use of compelling presentations, product demos, meetups, webinars, and discussions
- Enthusiastic and self-directed
- BS or BA in Marketing, IT, or related field and 8 years professional level experience; or 12 years professional level related experience; or an equivalent combination of education and professional level related experience required.
- Ability to travel as directed to customer and partner locations, conferences, and company sites.
Employment at Windstream is subject to post offer, pre-employment drug testing. Equal Opportunity Employer including minority/female/disability/veteran; Without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or employment status. Windstream is a drug-free workplace.