For more than fifteen years Marksman Security Corporation has been providing distinguished security services to a wide variety of residential and commercial clients. We provide world-class talented security focused professionals who share the core values of Marksman Security and our clients. We believe in investing in our employees and promotion from within to enhance our company culture of excellence and innovation.
We are seeking Veterans who are interested in opportunities in the Private Security Sector to provide services for high-rise residential & commercial properties as armed or unarmed officers thorough South Florida in the Miami-Dade county area. If you don't currently have your Florida D license ask about our Military Sponsorship Program.
Marksman has recently been awarded the VA Certificate of Appreciation by the Bruce W. Carter Department of Veterans Affairs Medical Center/Miami VA Healthcare System in our efforts of hiring Veterans.
REFERRAL BONUSES FOR EMPLOYEES - $100 FOR EACH QUALIFIED REFERRAL *Ask for details - FULL BENEFIT PACKAGE AFTER 90 DAYS
Please only apply to one job listing
Oct. 14, 2019 – Monday 9am - 5pmNorth Miami - Regus 1801 N.E. 123rd Street, Suite 314, North Miami, Florida, 33181
Oct 15, 2019 – Tuesday - 9am - 5pmPembroke Pines Regus 3350 SW 148th Avenue, Suite 110, Miramar, Florida, 33027
Oct.16, 2019 – Wednesday - 9am – 5pmNorth Miami Beach Career Source801 NE 167th St,, North Miami Beach, FL 33162
Oct. 17, 2019 - Thursday - 10am - 5pmMiami Gardens Career Source4888 NW 183rd Street, Miami Gardens, Fl 33055
Oct. 17, 2019 – Thursday – 12pm - 5pm
Pembroke Pine Regus 3350 SW 148th Avenue, Suite 110, Miramar, Florida, 33027
Our Corporate Office is always open for qualified appliciants
3230 W. Commercial Blvd., Suite 100
Ft. Lauderdale, fl. 33309
Mon. thru Fri. 9am-3pm.
Any additional information on how you can be a part of our family, please give us a call at: Phone number blocked - click to apply.
Once you complete your application, please take time to review our video. It explains WHY we are so Passionate about our Business.https://youtu.be/26uhYjXKAp0
Our Service To The Ones We Service....
- Front Desk – Concierge
- Front Gate
- Clubhouse – Pool
- Receiving Clerk
- Professional appearance and ability to demonstrate superior customer service is a must.
- Prefer a minimum of one year of recent experience working as a licensed security “D” officer.
- Many of the posts require bilingual Spanish.
We Want You if you provide the following qualities:
- Dependable and efficient
- Attuned to client needs
- Effective communicator
- Professional in conduct, demeanor, and appearance
- Committed to serving clients to the best of your ability
- Have the ability to walk for extended periods of time.
- Ability to perform routine checks throughout the property.
- Ability to address and enforce property rules and regulations according to property standards.
- Must have the ability to multitask in a fast-paced setting.
- Have the ability to generate incident reports and conduct daily activity logs.
- Must be observant and alert at all times.
- Ability to use a computer and have CCTV camera experience.
- Have intermediate fire panel and other emergency systems experience.
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check and drug screening.
- Must have a current Florida Security Officer "D" Class License
We are an American owned and privately held company. Marksman Security has rapidly grown within the security services industry in our eight states of service due to our dedicated customer-service-based delivery model. Each member of our executive team has been selected to strengthen the organization, whether by achieving mastery of market segments or demonstrating decades of dedication to professional ideals that mirror that of Marksman's ownership. The end result is a team that is driven to deliver nothing less than excellence in service to our wide array of clients.
Marksman offers competitive Employment Benefits:
- Major Medical Health Insurance, with options to choose from
- Dental, also with multiple options
- Vision plan
- Supplemental Programs like Life Insurance, Teladoc Health, Group Accident, Medical Bridge/Hospital Indemnity, Critical Care, and Disability insurance
- Direct Deposit Payroll
- Paid Personal Time Off
- Discounts through ADP LifeMart – Theme Parks, movie tickets and much more
- Professional Development Program
We look forward to hearing from you.