To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Pasco, WA 99302
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Ascension • Pasco, WA
Posted 12 hours ago
Additional Job Information
City, State: Pasco,WA
Location: Lourdes Medical Center
Department: Infusion Services 001
Additional Job Details: PRN,Day, 0 hours,Weekly
Marketing StatementLourdes Health Network is a Catholic health care institution, founded in 1916 by the Sisters of St. Joseph. Our Mission is an extension of the healing ministry of Jesus. We are called to serve our community, our patients, their loved ones and our co-workers with respect, compassion and care. We respond to the health care needs of the community in a Christian spirit. We strive for excellence in all we do.
Provides direct nursing care to patients of the assigned clinic/practice in accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols of the healthcare organization.
- Implements and monitors patient care plans. Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as appropriate.
- Serves as a primary coordinator of all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care.
- Notes and carries out physician and nursing orders.
- Assesses and coordinates patient's discharge planning needs with members of the healthcare team.
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Certification specializing in Chemotherapy credentialed from the Oncology Nursing Certification Corporation (ONCC) obtained within 4 Months (120 days) of hire date or job transfer date.
- Licensed Registered Nurse credentialed from the Washington Department of Health obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Certified Registered Nurse specializing in Oncology credentialed from the Oncology Nursing Certification Corporation (ONCC).
- Bachelor's Level Degree
- BSN Degree preferred
- One (1) year of Acute Care Nursing experience required. Hematology|Oncology Nursing experience preferred.
How To ApplyIf you have any questions about the application process or require reasonable accommodation to complete the application process, please contact Human Resources at Lourdes Health Network at 509-546-2283 between the hours of 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 PST Monday-Friday.
Equal Employment OpportunityWe are an equal opportunity employer (EEO) and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, political affiliation or belief. Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
E-Verify StatementLourdes Health Network participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information: Share: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]