To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Burbank, CA 91506
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Staff Accountant – Assets Management - AUS
Aramark • Burbank, CA
Posted 1 month ago
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) proudly serves Fortune 500 companies, world champion sports teams, state-of-the-art healthcare providers, the world’s leading educational institutions, iconic destinations and cultural attractions, and numerous municipalities in 19 countries around the world. Our 270,000 team members deliver experiences that enrich and nourish millions of lives every day through innovative services in food, facilities management and uniforms. We operate our business with social responsibility, focusing on initiatives that support our diverse workforce, advance consumer health and wellness, protect our environment, and strengthen our communities. Aramark is recognized as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE, as well as an employer of choice by the Human Rights Campaign and DiversityInc. Learn more atwww.aramark.com or connect with us onFacebook andTwitter.
Aramark Uniform Services (AUS) provides uniforms and related products to more than 400,000 customers nationwide, in virtually every industry. From designing and manufacturing to laundering and delivering, AUS works with local and national clients to create and maintain a total uniform solution that promotes teamwork and establishes a professional identity. AUS operates from over 200 locations nationwide and has an immediate opportunity for a Staff Accountant inBurbank, CA.
The Staff Accountant will report to the Sr. Asset Management Manager and interact regularly with field personnel and other departments. The individual will provide a high level of general accounting support to ensure that the reporting of the fixed assets and in service amortization is accurate and complies with internal policies and procedures. Additional responsibilities include the preparation of a monthly, quarterly and annual reporting of fixed assets financial information to our customers and the reconciliation of sub-legers to the general ledger account balances. The position will also research and resolve accounting issues related to fixed assets and prepare special reports.
- Create and process all standard journal entries as needed
- Assist Staff with Project related journal entries
- Managed assigned Project close-out of new Assets monthly
- Assist in the Fixed Assets month end process
- Review or prepare corporate SRP schedules monthly, quarterly and annually utilizing system queries and Financial Statements as assigned
- Prepare the assigned account reconciliations monthly and provide to auditors on quarterly basis.
- Assist in performing maintenance and reporting of AUS Fixed Assets and Amortization sub-systems monthly
- Provide customers with ad hoc reports and requests
- Manage the rolling Inventory Process for all MC’s
- Prepare monthly Capital Spend reports
- Participate in all Audits, Sox & KPMG related
- Participate in the Annual State Tax Package schedule preparation
- Participate in process improvement projects with the Asset Management Manager as needed including testing and documenting
- Perform other duties as required or assigned which are reasonably within the scope of the activities enumerated above
- Prior Fixed Asset experiences a plus
A Bachelor’s Degree is Finance is preferred
Knowledge/Skills and Experience:
- Three to five years experience in Accounting and or Fixed Assets is preferred and required.
- Demonstrated analytical and organizational skills.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office including: Word, Access and PowerPoint.
- Strong knowledge of Excel including: vlook ups and pivot tables.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Proven ability in time management and must be able to handle multiple priorities.
- Must be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision and must be capable of working under pressure with a high sense of urgency.
- Proven ability to make strong judgment decisions and work with a high level of integrity.
- Proven ability to handle confidential and sensitive information and the ability accept and thrive in a changing environment.
- Must be computer literate in Oracle applications, specifically Fixed Assets, Projects, Accounts Payable & General Ledger
- Must possess excellent skills in customer service
- Must be a team player
Aramark is an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION employer – Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran