Who we are:
Cosmetic Solutions is a leader in the development and manufacturing of scientifically proven, innovative personal care products. With a focus on, face, body, hair, OTC, and professional use formulations, we create some of the most cost effective, high quality and powerful products on the market.
Providing world class services to up and coming businesses, large established brands, physicians, estheticians and other skin care professionals; we specialize in research & development, custom formulization, graphic design, manufacturing, packaging and delivery.
Conduct machine setup, troubleshooting, repairs, continuous improvement and preventive maintenance service. In addition, provides emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment. Responsible for ensuring a safe workplace while producing a quality product.
- Reassemble machines after the completion of repair or maintenance work.
- Ensure efficient technical support to production operations: changeovers, machine setup, machine start-up, filling equipment disassembling and any technical intervention as required.
- Make production tools and equipment available as per production needs.
- Start machines and observe mechanical operation to determine efficiency and detect problems.
- Inspect or test damaged machine parts and mark defective areas or advise supervisors of repair needs.
- Performs preventative maintenance on equipment following a predictive maintenance methodology
- Lubricate machines, machine parts, or other equipment, according to specified procedures
- Ability to effectively troubleshoot and perform root cause analysis to maintain production standards
- Maintain relations with suppliers to ensure an on-time supply of adequate spare parts.
- Perform machinery and equipment operate at peak efficiency with minimal down time.
- Collaborate with cross functional colleagues
- Install, replace, or change machine parts and attachments, according to production specifications.
- Dismantle machines and remove parts for repair, using hand tools, chain falls, jacks, cranes, or hoists.
- Record production, repair, and machine maintenance information.
- Read work orders and specifications to determine machines and equipment requiring repair or maintenance.
- Set up and operate machines and adjust controls to regulate operations.
- Understand change management and how it impacts qualification/validation
- Ensure equipment specific safety devices are maintained.
- Maintain a clean and organized work area.
- Follow all EPC Safety/Environmental, GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) and Lean 5S policies and regulation guidelines.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Experience
- Two years technical training or previous work-related skill, knowledge in packaging/production environment.
- High school diploma or GED required from an accredited institution.
- Hands-on PLC and controls experience preferred.
- Ability to work overtime if required
- Highly organized
- Experience installing and disconnecting various services such as air, gas, water, steam, drain and vacuum lines.
- Experience working with electric conduits of various voltages.
- Some liquid filling/compounding experience preferred.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Ability to read and understand technical drawings and manuals.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to follow detailed instructions and be detailed oriented.
Ability to lift 50lbs without assistance
- Attention To Detail
- Business Process Improvement
- Change Management
- Construction Toolkits