CohnReznick is looking for a Senior Alliance Marketing Specialist to work with the firm’s advisory and industry marketers, as well as marketing counterparts at the firm’s business alliances, to develop and execute marketing programs that enhance lead generation.
CohnReznick is a top National Advisory, Assurance and Tax accounting, Firm with a team of over 3,000 employees in 25 cities. As a member of our team, we will provide you with the necessary tools to take your career to the next level. Your success is our success!
- A dedicated marketer with ambitious credentials and inspired by new challenges and growth opportunities?
- A creative and effective communicator with a passion for creating alliance marketing initiatives?
- A successful demand generator with a track record for lead generation?
Look ahead, imagine more and consider joining the CR team to begin making a difference!
Reporting to the Advisory Marketing Manager, the Senior Alliance Marketing Specialist will execute marketing programs and initiatives in collaboration with the firm’s business alliances to grow pipeline. The Senior Specialist will build strong working relationships both inside the firm and with the business alliance marketing teams to develop demand generation programs that generate leads from existing clients and targeted accounts.
The role entails jointly developing marketing campaigns with alliance partners and CohnReznick’s industry marketing team. Typical campaign activities include campaign planning, creating industry-focused messaging, building industry-tailored campaign assets and sales materials, and collaborating with marketing operations to execute and measure campaign success. The successful candidate will be well versed in creating campaigns using inbound and outbound marketing methods, including content marketing, events and webinars, lead management, and social media marketing. The ability to influence multiple stakeholders and to negotiate with alliance partners is critical to the success of this role.
- Own and manage the marketing relationship with the firm’s business alliances
- Define the alliance value proposition and go-to-market messaging for targeted industry verticals
- Plan demand generation programs using tactics such as webinars, virtual events, trade shows, and digital marketing to generate pipeline. Coordinate with industry and regional marketing teams and marketing operations to execute.
- Manage the marketing budget for alliance programs. Leverage internal and alliance (e.g. MDF) funding sources. Submit alliance development fund requests and claims as needed.
- Collaborate with sales to track leads created from the marketing program and ensure pipeline accuracy
- Build and maintain marketing assets such as pitch decks, datasheets, client references, sales tools, and web pages
- Undergraduate degree with a focus in Marketing, Business or a related field.
- 4+ years of B2B marketing experience (experience with a management consulting or technology consulting firm preferred)
- Experience developing and managing demand generation programs in collaboration with multiple alliance partners
- Strong relationship management, negotiation and interpersonal skills; well established written and verbal communications skills.
- A demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced goal- and deadline-oriented environment.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to juggle multiple tasks on deadline; ability to work independently in a cross-functional team environment and with an eagerness to consistently meet and exceed objectives.
- Strong MS Office and social media skills
- Endless opportunities to contribute to one of the largest professional services firm in the US
- Network of 2,700 professionals committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace and giving back to the communities in which we live and work
- Creative culture that values collaboration in everything we do
- Team of professionals motivated by a sense of excellence, integrity, commitment to lifelong learning, respect for one another, adaptability, and making a difference
- Varied career paths supported by strong professional development programs and resources
- Competitive salary and benefits
- 25 days of Paid Time Off
- Flexible work environment
CohnReznick does not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters unless such recruiters are currently engaged by CohnReznick Talent Acquisition Team by way of a written agreement to provide candidates for a specified opening. Any employment agency, person or entity that submits an unsolicited resume does so with the understanding that CohnReznick will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion without any fee owed to the submitting employment agency, person or entity.
CohnReznick is an organization committed to diversity and inclusion to drive our business results and create a better future every day for our diverse employees, clients, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. For more information, please see [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Senior Alliance Marketing Specialist
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Persons with Disabilities
Employment is subject to verification of pre-screening tests, which may include background check and credit check
If you are an individual with a disability in need of assistance at any time during our recruitment process, please contact us at [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Senior Alliance Marketing Specialist Please note: This email address is reserved for individuals with disabilities in need of assistance and are not a means of inquiry about positions or application statuses.
#LI-JG1 #GD #CB #LI-Remote
Social Media Marketing