Every day, the people of TSYS® and Netspend® improve lives and businesses around the globe through payments. We make it possible for millions of people to move money between buyers and sellers using our payments solutions including credit, debit, prepaid and merchant services. We are "People-Centered Payments", and our team has the unique opportunity to help create a world in which payments make people's lives easier and better. This is both a tremendous honor and an important responsibility for those who accept the challenge. If you are looking to make a valuable difference for people everywhere — and for yourself — we may have the right place for you.
Netspend is a leading provider of prepaid debit cards and demand deposit accounts in the U.S. Netspend’s innovative financial products are experiencing dramatic growth in consumer adoption. The company's prepaid debit cards and accounts enable anyone to make purchases, pay bills, secure reservations, and shop online without needing a traditional bank account or access to a credit card.
Netspend Direct is an entrepreneurial business unit within Netspend, with responsibility for growing the company’s online and direct-to-consumer business line including all facets of customer acquisition and retention, servicing customers through web and mobile platforms, and strategic partnerships.
The Marketing Acquisition Manager – Direct Mail (contractor) will manage data/lead generation partner accounts to acquire new customers for Netspend’s Direct business. This role requires an individual who is proactive and resourceful in finding new data sources, managing growth and financial performance of existing data and list partnerships, and managing development of direct mail collateral and creative tests. This role will report to the Director of Acquisition Marketing.
Key areas of responsibly include:
- Manage and oversee implementation of direct-to-consumer campaigns for the Netspend prepaid card and demand deposit account products and multiple card brands. The candidate will be responsible for generating new customers through direct mail and other direct-to-consumer marketing channels as required.
- Manage Direct Mail acquisition budgets, monitor daily, weekly, and monthly lead volumes and spend against plan.
- Manage data partner and list provider lead volumes and performance:
- Monitor overall partner and source volumes and performance, and provide regular performance updates to manager and marketing team.
- Onboard new partners, source new lists, negotiate pricing, execute list purchase orders, and provide performance feedback. Ensure partner billing is accurate and in accordance with contract/ insertion order terms.
- Collaborate with Digital Channel Marketing Account Managers to share learnings, identify cross-channel marketing opportunities, and profitably scale lead volume.
- Assist with the operational and systemic setup of direct mail campaigns, including list ID assignment, processing instructions and component inventory.
- Manage and implement direct mail creative strategy and development of new collateral to optimize response rates for the Direct Mail and Fulfillment channels.
- Develop testing hypothesis and creative briefs to support test campaigns.
- Design A/B tests, create detailed testing grids, manage test operational setup, and implement test campaigns.
- Synthesize and share campaign results with marketing team. Identify next round of testing hypotheses.
- Manage and track performance and coordinate multi-channel campaigns.
- Manage reprints of direct mail components ensuring all components are in compliance.
- Identify opportunities for acquisition growth and stay on top of competitor trends and insights.
- Build and maintain strong collaborative working relationships with other Channel Marketers, Creative, Legal, Analytics, and Operations/Fulfillment.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
Not Ready to Apply? URL blocked - click to apply
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in marketing or business.
- 5+ years of direct mail or direct-to-consumer marketing experience, consisting of lead generation and/or list and data sourcing, direct response performance management, testing and analysis.
- Solid direct marketer with hands on experience in managing creative development, test plan design and analysis.
- Performance marketing oriented with proven results in driving new account/customer growth. Comfortable with data intensive environment.
- Strong critical thinking, problem solving and quantitative analysis skills.
- Ability to maintain good balance of strategic vision and tactical implementation.
- Adept at building and maintaining strong relationships with external data/list lead generation partners.
- Self-motivated, resourceful, organized and detailed-oriented. Ability to prioritize and respond quickly in an ever-changing environment.
- Be a team player – strong professional ethics and impeccable personal integrity.
- Strong verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Experience with subprime and underbanked consumer data sources a plus.
- Strong working knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint.
- As provided in Netspend's Background Check policy, eligible candidates may be subject to drug, criminal history, and credit checks, which will be conducted and used in accordance with applicable local, state, and federal laws.
TSYS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) committed to employing a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. For more information about your rights, URL blocked - click to apply.
Qualified individuals with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodations to assist in their pursuit of employment with TSYS. This includes assistance in completing the job application (online or otherwise) and reasonable accommodations during the hiring process. For assistance with reasonable accommodations needed to apply for a job, please contact the TSYS Pay and Benefits Center between 8 a.m. and 7 p.m. Eastern Monday-Friday at +1.706.644.8747 or +1.877.644.8747 or email at URL blocked - click to apply.
Outside of US Applicants:
TSYS is committed to diversity and equal opportunities for everyone. We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants and team members are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability, age or any other characteristic prohibited by law. For more information, please refer to our Code of Business Conduct and Ethics, URL blocked - click to apply.
Complex Problem Solving
Attention To Detail