Top drivers earn up to $86,000 | $2,000 sign-on bonus
Average pay: $1,180-$1,450 weekly
Home time: Every three weeks
Experience: 3 months or greater CDL experience
Job ID: 200899Overview
Pay and bonus potential
- New hourly pay: Get paid for all time worked.
- Travel to various locations across the country to haul freight.
- Paid flights to and from destinations.
- Dry van trailers with 95% no-touch freight.
- 3 weeks out and 1 week home.
- Hourly and mileage pay (practical miles).
- Weekly performance pay.
- At least $900 in weekly guarantee pay during your first 120 days.
- $2,000 sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for experienced drivers.
- Paid orientation.
- Paid time off after 6 months, plus 6 days of holiday pay per year.
Additional benefitsMore reasons to choose Schneider Over-the-Road driving
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL).
- HazMat endorsement preferred.
- Passport, FAST card or Enhanced CDL opens more opportunities.
- Must be willing to fly.
- Minimum 3 months of Class A driving experience.
Variability – Haul freight on different routes and in different areas of the country.
Dependable paychecks – Your weekly paycheck will reflect the consistent miles you drive.
Satisfaction – Enjoy the sense of accomplishment you get from delivering the goods that get stocked on shelves.
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion
Our history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, age, religion, sexual orientation, ability, medical condition, veteran or military status, experience and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the organization's success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates leadership.
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Class A CDL - New hourly pay - Jet-Set Over-the-Road (OTR) Van Truckload truck driver.Job
Full-timeSign On Bonus
- Commercial Driver's License (Cdl)
- Interpersonal Skills
- Strategic Thinking