Adecco is searching for hard working candidates who can thrive in a fast-paced corporate café environment for immediate Prep Cook Associate jobs at a local client in Cupertino, CA.
If you meet the qualifications below, click on Apply Now! After submitting your application, you will have the opportunity to schedule an immediate in person interview. We are looking for candidates to join our team ASAP, so don't wait!
Responsibilities for Prep Cook Associate jobs include:
- Prepares all food items for the execution of the line cooks including all hot, cold, and baked products.
- Understands and complies with standard portion sizes, cooking methods,quality standards and kitchen practices.
- Prepares equipment and obtains supplies as needed.
- Maintains the cleanliness and sanitation of the kitchen including all floors, equipment, workstations and walls.
- You'll be working together with your team to enforce all safety and sanitation rules while working in the food handling process.
- Must be able to lift and transport 50 pounds and on occasion up to 35 pounds regularly.
- Must have a food handler card or Serv-Safe certification or be able to obtain one prior to first day assignment.
- Must have 6 months to 1 year of prior kitchen experience.
- Must be able to pass knife skills test
- Experience working in a corporate food services operation, restaurant, and/or dining facility is required. Formal education can be substituted for working experience.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment.
What's in it for you?
- Medical, dental, and vision plans
- Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Plan
- Skills Training
- Weekly pay with direct deposit and pay card
Pay starting at $18/hr! Take advantage of our daily pay option! Why wait to get paid? Get paid today!
For instant consideration for this Prep Cook Associate job with Adecco in Cupertino, CA, click on Apply Now! After submitting your application, you can choose to answer a few quick questions to be pre-screened for the job, and you will have the opportunity to schedule an immediate interview!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.